Posted: 13 years ago
I am so not tall, but I can still say that I am taller than Rani. 😎

No, really, whatever Sonam is wearing (I have seen similar styles) is working for her....It's just personally I'd choose more subtle or darker shades....maybe marooon (I like that, and you can wear it at weddings).

Rani's dress is gorgeous too, but too bad she can't pull it. Just to be nice, I will say that I do like her curls. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

I might be in the minority, but I love Sonam's outfit. Colors are alright, I'd go for something else ji.....but I love the style....looks umm weirdly nice If that explains anything. I have a similar outfit, but never have tried it yet; thinking ummm not my thing. But now I wanna go try it on lol.

i am loving the color scheme.. i need to go hunt for something like this in a patiala style..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zainab25

I am so not tall, but I can still say that I am taller than Rani. 😎

No, really, whatever Sonam is wearing (I have seen similar styles) is working for her....It's just personally I'd choose more subtle or darker shades....maybe marooon (I like that, and you can wear it at weddings).

Rani's dress is gorgeous too, but too bad she can't pull it. Just to be nice, I will say that I do like her curls. πŸ˜†
stop being nice..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like bright shades in desi clothes too.. i like the orange in Sona's.. its such a mehndi outfit..
LOL Meena...I have this color in patiala suits. I go pretty crazy when I shop for Punjabi clothes...I need to get different shades of the colors if I like it jiπŸ˜†. These kind of colors do look nice for patiala suits lol. Though...I prefer a bit brighter mehndi colors....it's the Punjabi in me, maybe?πŸ˜†

I just checked mine out, and it's royal blue with white embroidery. I need to get someone to throw a party so I have a legit reason to wear it, varna awwein ghar pe pehan loon gi ji...I really don't mind lol.

Waise SRK looks horrible. He was never hot...but he was handsome, as in had a charm. Charm bhi gaya bechare ka ji.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Simran no bashing! Shahrukh is hot.
Originally posted by sheee

Simran no bashing! Shahrukh is hot.

Oh is that bashing? I'm so sorry ji. Sigh, I thought it was said in a nice way. I did like how he looked back in the day....

*going to go read the rules now*

I'm loving Sonam's outfit, but not really digging the color combo. What Sonam and Rani are wearing are really the "in" thing in Mumbai right now and I know that because when my clothes come from there these days or when I shop online for Indian clothes, they are the ones being advertised the most on models, and my cousins tell me that in every shop, the manequins are wearing that style. I have desi outfits of this style at the moment. Rani's outfit is more or less the same as Sonam's but for some reason, I find it a little gaudy (maybe it's the design). Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago

LOL Meena...I have this color in patiala suits. I go pretty crazy when I shop for Punjabi clothes...I need to get different shades of the colors if I like it jiπŸ˜†. These kind of colors do look nice for patiala suits lol. Though...I prefer a bit brighter mehndi colors....it's the Punjabi in me, maybe?πŸ˜†

I just checked mine out, and it's royal blue with white embroidery. I need to get someone to throw a party so I have a legit reason to wear it, varna awwein ghar pe pehan loon gi ji...I really don't mind lol.

Waise SRK looks horrible. He was never hot...but he was handsome, as in had a charm. Charm bhi gaya bechare ka ji.

this is the only turquoise suit i have.. i soo wish it was with orange instead of pink now..πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

Oh is that bashing? I'm so sorry ji. Sigh, I thought it was said in a nice way. I did like how he looked back in the day....

*going to go read the rules now*

If someone is going to  say something bad for my fav. I am going to call it bashing. Just kidding.
It's an objective opinion.
I hope i didn't offend simran. I was just kidding.