Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Oh I despise men who wear headbands, SRK is no exception

And I like Sonam's makeup...but not her dress if that's what it is?

I don't like guys with headbands either!

but would you go with with the messy hair from Don 2 we unfortunately saw in some pics or SRK with that same hair but with a headband? I would go with the latter. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: starstuck

I don't like guys with headbands either!

but would you go with with the messy hair from Don 2 we unfortunately saw in some pics or SRK with that same hair but with a headband? I would go with the latter. ๐Ÿ˜†

When he had that long hair from OSO days, he wore it in a ponytail๐Ÿ˜†

I think I'd prefer that or maybe he should have worn a hat or something
I like whatever Sonam's wearing....I kinda have an idea of what it is....I have seen folks wear it, I think. (if that's what it's suppose to be). The colors are too loud for me, that's all. She looks amazing, from face up (nothing new at all there), and she has such healthy, luscious hair. Oh my.

SRK looks so sick.....literally. Like he had just had a bad work out or something. So sweaty and all.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

When he had that long hair from OSO days, he wore it in a ponytail๐Ÿ˜†

I think I'd prefer that or maybe he should have worn a hat or something

true, a ponytail would have been fine too..but I hate guys having ponytails as well. ๐Ÿ˜†

I like her hair.. i like the color combo and loving the dubatta.. just not digging the style..
Meenaaaa. I think I have always liked to look at Sonam. I do not want to hear her speak or act in films, but I really do think that for her sake, she should model more. The way she expresses in photos is something I have not seen many other actors/or even models do....many others are just blank and lost. She really should go to Milan.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

I like her hair.. i like the color combo and loving the dubatta.. just not digging the style..

She's not carrying the outfit well enough. The outfit itself though, is gorgeous.
Zainaaaaaab.. I agreee.. i like the girl's style and the way she carries her outfits.. her hair is gorgeous.. Just wished she never ventured into acting.. its such a turn off..๐Ÿฅฑ modeling is her forte.. and she should make that a career.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. 
Rani in something similar as Sonam's outfit.. too bad for Rani..she's just too short for this style..

http://bp1.blogger.com/_ewjOXW9DePI/RzYQnz5afHI/AAAAAAAABQM/iy3uYIdU0qM/s1600-h/rani.bmp
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
I might be in the minority, but I love Sonam's outfit. Colors are alright, I'd go for something else ji.....but I love the style....looks umm weirdly nice If that explains anything. I have a similar outfit, but never have tried it yet; thinking ummm not my thing. But now I wanna go try it on lol.

I love being tall๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago