Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If I could, I would...

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi buddies,

I write this to all of us who are loyal viewers of Geet. I dont think I have missed a single episode of Geet since I started watching it in early days of the show. And believe me , I cherish many many moments that the show has given me - especially the early Hoshiarpur depiction and the ever alive Maneet magic.

But of late , I feel that the charm is slowly going away from the show that was once so lively..the charm is missing ...and believe me , if I could bring back the charm ,
 I would ....

if I had the capability to imagine and crystallise what was missing, I would have been a show maker or writer or atleast an IF FF writer ...who are so brilliant with their imagination and understanding of human situations and their depiction. If I had the capability , believe me, I would certainly define the "charm" that is missing and bring it back , because Maneet still have the charm , its the makers /CV's/I dont know who - that have lost it and mad it go away from the show .....

and on second thoughts , the "charm" , for me, lay in a genuine , credible, heart-tugging Maneet relationship that developed against a backdrop of equally credible situations and significant others ...with, ofcourse, the right amount of drama understandable because its a show , not real life .....

Well, since I can't make and show such a story myself, I accept that I am a simple viewer and have hopes from the CV's.... 

Hoping for some revival, and in expressing my opinion I am doing my job , as are many other fans.Let the CV's do whatever they want with the feedback  and  let us hope they are smart enough to read the writing on the wall..... and it becomes a Mannet show again, with an interesting backdrop and interplay of characters ...

Cheers!
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i missed this post.............but hopeful;ly it goes back tto where it belongs