Happy Birthday Gurmeet Choudhary! Come Let's Party - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

Wowwww, this is really amazing diiiii, going to use it !!!!!πŸ˜› Defnitely one of ur best creations !!

Happy Birthday Guru Bhaiyya !!!!πŸ₯³

I just luved us as Ramji !!! U were very sweet, innocent, handsome, charming, divine, and very natural in the role! Every time I watch u as Ramji I just luv u more and more, u were definitely one of the best actors to play Ramji, bhaiyya, hope u will keep smiling and always be happy !!!πŸ€—

Hope u all the best with Debi bhabhi, I am so glad that u both are now married !!!πŸ˜› All the best to both of u!

hiiiii friends,

I made a guru cg as vishnu ji and RamjiπŸ˜ƒ, hope u guys will like it.😳 It is for his birthday but I did not add birthday text since his birthday is only one day.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Animated ones (credit goes to lunapic😳)

@Vedo, wowwwwwwww. Mina's totally right, it is your best creation! The font looks like you wrote it on that parchment paper background and everything is just so pretty! As we all know, you are the best at the transparent effect also! And the message you wrote is so cute! Amazing job!

@Mina, awwwww, your birthday wish for Gurmeet is so sweet yaar! And the siggies are ROCKING! Great work!

OMG! Amazing sigs Vedo and Mina! Loving the new styles you guys used!πŸ‘
Happy Birthday Gurmeet!!!
Thread looks amazing Vedo!