Mythological Masti

Happy Birthday Gurmeet Choudhary! Come Let's Party - Page 2

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

to the for

• the 'Shri Ram' of our hearts! 

• the 'Maan' of every girl's dream!

• the

Gurmeet was born on 22nd February, 1984 in Chandigarh, Punjab. He hails from a disciplined family as his father, Sitaram Choudhary, worked with Indian Army, because of which he got to travel around the whole of India. During his childhood Gurmeet studied in the army schools in various cities and towns wherever his father was placed. At school, he was always involved in conceptualizing and performing plays. At an early age Gurmeet had already decided to join the field of acting. He wanted to be a 'hero'.

Gurmeet, fondly called Guru by family, friends and fans, started off his career with bit roles in episodes and serials and also took up music videos. He did those to learn the ropes and the finer points of acting. He also did a small role in the movie Koi Aap Sa where he played a college friend to actor Aftab Shivdasani.

It was during this struggle period that he met the love of his life, Debina Bonerjee. According to Guru, she has always been his pillar of support. It was Debina who introduced Gurmeet to the director of the 3D TV series Mayavi and he was casted in a villian's role. Mayavi was well received, especially in South India and it's success encouraged Gurmeet to try for the lead role in films. He auditioned and was finalized for the lead in Subhash Ghai's Cycle Kick but unfortunately this film has been long delayed for release. But as the saying goes, when one door closes, another opens and that is exactly the case here. He was soon offered a role in Anand Sagar's Ramayan and there was no looking back. His role as Shri Ram created a broader fan base for him across India and he even won the Most Promising New Talent of Tomorrow award in 2008. The couple went on to participate in Pati Patni Aur Woh, a reality series which allowed the both of them to get out of the mythological characters' molds and be identified by their real names.

More recently, Gurmeet has become successful with the lead role of Maan Singh Khurana for STAR One channel's popular series Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi opposite female lead Drashti Dhami, where he essays the role of a complex business magnate. This series has been earning him accolades for his method acting as well as an ever-growing and incredibly enthusiastic fan base.

After almost seven years of dating, Gurmeet finally married Debina on 15th February, 2011 in a private ceremony.  

Gurmeet believes that in order to make his performances memorable he must give it his all; he cannot merely go through the motions with the dialogues but fully embody whoever he is playing. It's safe to say that with immeasurable passion and devotion he has succeeded to leave an indelible impression on us all, and how!

We all join in wishing him a very happy birthday and while we're at it, congratulations on marrying the love of his life!

V.

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
What's a birthday party without cake?! πŸ˜†

For the chocolate lovers:

It's now time for you to grab a plate and dig in cause a sumptuous feast awaits thee... 

Pick your favorite drink too...

Don't be shy...just enjoy πŸ˜†

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

All your birthday wishes and gifts will be added here! 

~ From Pari ~

~ From Aishu ~ 

~ From Janu ~

~ From Vedo (Me, Myself & I πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) ~

~ From Zollologic ~

V.

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Welcome to the dance floor!

Especially dedicated to the birthday boy! πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

Lemme tell you a secret: we're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WrWfzXSCI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPyeK7WgBGg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

V.

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
I'm finally finished! Now you all can go ahead and post. 
Oh and do tell me if you think anythin's missing...I'll surely fix it. πŸ˜³

πŸ₯³ Partyyyy! πŸ₯³  

Have fun! πŸ˜‰

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
H-A-P-P-Y   B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
Gurmeet

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wohoooo!!!!!!!!! Awesome thread yaar Vedo! LOVE it! Let's Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gifts!

Here's some music! Couldn't find any other birthday songs other than the one i posted on Aditi's thread, so just picked some of my favorites.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WrWfzXSCI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPyeK7WgBGg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Many many happy returns of the day to Gurmeet Choudhary!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

He did great work as Lord Ram in Ramayan, and he was amazing in PPAW and GHSP as well.πŸ‘ I wish Mr. Choudhary all the best in life and hope his 27th birthday is filled with love, laughter, and happiness!πŸ₯³

Here are some gifts from my side....more coming up soon, along with music!πŸ˜›

Btw, GREAT thread Vedo, you worked really hard!πŸ‘
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Lovely gifts so far everyone, will put them up. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
and thank you! πŸ€—  

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, amazing stuff Vedo! Great sigs as well Aishu, def using them all in a slideshow soon!πŸ‘