Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aancchal

all the best arjun and

thanks for this picture

but aakhe tarash gai hai apne arti ko dekhne ke liye

Bold- yeah missing dem wanna c dem 2gether ......😭
Originally posted by mjht-geet-dmg

Thanks for sharing.. Allready posted by a member " Shikha" ..................Arjun looks nice  but very thinπŸ˜•  why is he not happy .. its his show.. he shud be happy .

He has a big smile on his face in the pics.In one pic he looks dull-may be he is very tired.
Originally posted by -Illusion-

tfs.......😊
love AB's smile.......😳
but never saw AB like this.........πŸ˜•

W*H??!.I m absolutely tired of seeing all these forced smiles .what has happened to Arjun B who always looked so jovial..It has nothing to do with Arti n stuff but its true that he is looking highly disinterested nowadays guess the new team is not easy to work with like mjht team used to be!!.Well not suprising as a GENUINE fan of his since past 5 yrs I can see through the fake smiles

t4s tho cuz i dnt visit PM..etc forum so missed these pics
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

He has a big smile on his face in the pics.In one pic he looks dull-may be he is very tired.

No ways that big smile is heatfelt IMO 😊..He smiles through his eyes and in all these pics only his cheeks and teeth are broadening πŸ˜† ,disinterest is seriously showing on his eyesπŸ˜›
Haha i love how everyone over here is trying to act like a psychologist and analyze the pictures and the expressions ROFLMAO!
please avoid posting pics or anythin related to pardes mein!Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Haha i love how everyone over here is trying to act like a psychologist and analyze the pictures and the expressions ROFLMAO!
please avoid posting pics or anythin related to pardes mein!
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

do analyse his smile in these pics alsoπŸ˜›
to all those who r very interested in creating fights plz for god sake leave this matter here. Siree edited her postings so plz stop this issue here.
Originally posted by dv-hott

there is forum  for pardes mein mila koi apna show...........please dont post the pics here..........i want peace here ......
Originally posted by dv-hott

lolz since u r very intrested i m saying
he is very happy,excited,overjoyedπŸ˜‰
u know the girl beside him compliments arjun so well in looks and acting,they make hottest pair☺️
never mind some ppl cant see his happiness.

btw u need not to create other id for thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†