Geetama flirting with Dada- what's your take? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Padma55

By that time she will be best suitable for "MAA' role
Ah it is a waste of talent. She can also cry very easily which helps a lot.😆
What's the big deal with it ? We saw lots of bizzare and scary things in many shows. I think this flirting doesn't come to comparing those things.
Originally posted by CID_HD

What's the big deal with it ? We saw lots of bizzare and scary things in many shows. I think this flirting doesn't come to comparing those things.

😛 I'll tell you what the problem is........the problem is Geeta is involved......You see Terrence flirting with Saumya was perfectly fine......But Dada and Geeta Ma being friendly with one another is offensive and against family values...........Parents and families are perfectly fine watching a male and female dancer throwing themselves on to each other as happens in every other contemporary routine, but flirting between Geeta and Dada goes against family values.......😛 Dance shows such as Chak Dhoom and Jhalak Dikhalaja where we have item girls such as Malaika Sheravat, and Malaika Arora Khan as judges is perfectly fine but a little teasing between Dada and Geeta Ma is against family values you see........😛 Terrence using the phrase "chumeshwari performance", translated "kiss worthy performance" after a teenage girl's performance is not against family values you see.......😛 People who think that's dirty are just dirty minded, but people who think flirting between Dada and Geeta is dirty and disgusting are NOT dirty minded but just being honest.....😛  Girls in skimpy clothes, guys and girls jumping on each other every second, guys grabbing their private parts in hip hop numbers etc are perfectly fine and within family values but a little playful banter between Dada and Geeta well that's against family values you see......😛
Geeta is not married so this is to be expected. Not honorable behavior.
Originally posted by zaabemard

@ Bold: What is that supposed to mean? ðŸ˜• Are you saying that single ladies will engage in flirting with an older married man? 
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😛 I'll tell you what the problem is........the problem is Geeta is involved......You see Terrence flirting with Saumya was perfectly fine......But Dada and Geeta Ma being friendly with one another is offensive and against family values...........Parents and families are perfectly fine watching a male and female dancer throwing themselves on to each other as happens in every other contemporary routine, but flirting between Geeta and Dada goes against family values.......😛 Dance shows such as Chak Dhoom and Jhalak Dikhalaja where we have item girls such as Malaika Sheravat, and Malaika Arora Khan as judges is perfectly fine but a little teasing between Dada and Geeta Ma is against family values you see........😛 Terrence using the phrase "chumeshwari performance", translated "kiss worthy performance" after a teenage girl's performance is not against family values you see.......😛 People who think that's dirty are just dirty minded, but people who think flirting between Dada and Geeta is dirty and disgusting are NOT dirty minded but just being honest.....😛  Girls in skimpy clothes, guys and girls jumping on each other every second, guys grabbing their private parts in hip hop numbers etc are perfectly fine and within family values but a little playful banter between Dada and Geeta well that's against family values you see......😛
And here comes Ankit with his post Dragging TL Sir into each and every post of his whether its relevent or not!!
Ankit jee ki Jai ho!!
Originally posted by noori777

And here comes Ankit with his post Dragging TL Sir into each and every post of his whether its relevent or not!!
Ankit jee ki Jai ho!!

😃 Didn't know that Terrence was someone we must never speak of? Terrence fans have clearly said that eventhough Terrence is not part of DID Doubles, we can not forget him.........😛 The rules were made in the beginning of the season.........😛You see I said Remo and Terrence shouldn't be discussed on the forum being that they were not part of DID Doubles, but Terrence fans objected strongly and said everyone can be discussed on the forum..........so why get upset if Terrence's name is brought in? 😛
Originally posted by zaabemard

😛 Terrence wasn't married while on the show as well, and he flirted with Saumya all the time.......was that not honorable behavior as well, or does this standard only apply to single females? 😛 oh and what about the standards that Terrence, Remo, and Geeta all set back in DID 1 where all the guys pretty much danced with their shirts off and teenage girls were dressed in skimpiest outfits possible? was that honorable behavior? 😛 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ Bold: What is that supposed to mean? ðŸ˜• Are you saying that single ladies will engage in flirting with an older married man? 

Geetama is only having some light fun, if not the show would be boring.

I notice the Judges in "So you think you can Dance" too have some jokes and exchanges sometimes, but they are more concentrated on performances and comments on technicalities etc.
I know we cannot compare with the programme as  the dancers selected there are mostly pretty well trained dancers so the judging has to be very professional too. Nigel is very sharp. Formerly in younger days he was even referred to as Nasty Nigel.

Some people remain blind when it comes to decide what is good and what is not. I too agree with you Ankit. Even vamps wear better clothes than girls participents wear when they dance on the show. It was a trick of bring audience's attentions too in every show infact.