Geetama flirting with Dada- what's your take? - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 wrong again........"dada" in hindi doesn't only mean paternal grandfather......it can also mean a hooligan........ever heard the dialogue in hindi movie "yaha ka dada hein tu kya"........they are not saying are you the paternal grandfather here, they are saying are you the hooligan here? 😃 You fail to realize that just like the term "daddy" has many meanings in a language, and just like the term "dada" has many meanings in HIndi, the term dada also has many meanings in Bengali..........😃

PS --- the term "dada" in english doesn't mean daddy by a baby only....there is a whole different meaning for dada in english as well.......it's actually a whole movement.....😃 glad I could help.............Asha ji calls her ex hubby "da" without meaning brother, girls all over India call Ganguly Dada without meaning brother, and Geeta calls MIthun "dada" without meaing brother.........😃

Dada in the context you are talking about is slang. It's used in Mumbai style of talking, but it is also used in Hindi too. I was talking about "Dada" in proper Hindi. Understand? Probably not. 😃

Ummmm....Dada in English only has two proper meanings. Daddy or an art movement. Look it up. 😊

Anyways, arguing with you has absolutely no point. I feel like I have lost brain cells. I'm done. You can continue to say whatever you want. No point arguing where even I am starting to sound just as illogical as you.

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Dada in the context you are talking about is slang. It's used in Mumbai style of talking, but it is also used in Hindi too. I was talking about "Dada" in proper Hindi. Understand? Probably not. 😃

Ummmm....Dada in English only has two proper meanings. Daddy or an art movement. Look it up. 😊

Anyways, arguing with you has absolutely no point. I feel like I have lost brain cells. I'm done. You can continue to say whatever you want. No point arguing where even I am starting to sound just as illogical as you.

Yes Tulip sis have fun with Ankit Bhai, he loves long stories.😆
Soon he will write another Mahabharat and release Gita Version 2.

I don't like his flirting with anyone! 👎🏼
It came up to 15 pages.. Lol..What a silly subject to discuss. 😆
Originally posted by CID_HD

It came up to 15 pages.. Lol..What a silly subject to discuss. 😆
The question is how far should things be carried. Light jokes etc I guess is fine, as long as it does not happen in real life.
Then there would be complications and real bias.
for now no CID investigations necessary.😆
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Tulip sis have fun with Ankit Bhai, he loves long stories.😆
Soon he will write another Mahabharat and release Gita Version 2.

I would like to correct spelling GEETA version 2 which could be more appropriate.
Comom Ankit take this challange . U can do it.....😉
Originally posted by Padma55

I would like to correct spelling GEETA version 2 which could be more appropriate.
Comom Ankit take this challange . U can do it.....😉
Yes Geeta or Guitar will do.😉
Ankit Bhai thrives on challenges and he loves lengthy arguments.
He will make a good Criminal Lawyer to work with CID Bhai 😆

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago

@summer,I think you better not bringing me in ur comments. I am not in mood to talk on a silly issue like this.
Originally posted by CID_HD

@summer,I think you better not bringing me in ur comments. I am not in mood to talk on a silly issue like this.
OKay CID Sahab.
Give up ? ha ha ha..
 You wanna carry on ? Best wishes dear..