||:. KMH 2 -Jay & Dhondu Disussion .:||(UPDATED) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by brightlina

i see every1 saying abt dhondu being  a servant in season1.......... though i followed season 1 seriously.......... i dnt remember any1 like dat............. and i am eager to knw who was dhondu in season 1!!!!!!!!!
 but plzzzzz any kind person in this forum .......wud u plz telll me in which scene dhondu was shown in season 1 or cud u plz zzzzzzz provide me the link of dat scene????????  i wud be realllllllllllly grateful 2 u...........................

dhondhu was arjuns butler in season one....u can see him when arjun was practising smiling for the first time for showing arohi he comes and sees arjun and tells salil that arjun is going mad and to call a doc....and after salil and purvis sangeet when arjun is eagerly waiting for clock to strike 12 he comes in and when arjun asks him continuosly when it will be 12 he will turn all the times of the clocks to 12....

i hope this helped...these are the only two scenes i remember
liked the epi n arjun being jealous
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
Loved the episode of Dhondu,s entrance. Mmmm a srk fan jus like kritz Dhondu isnt all that and he managed too mke arjun jealouss!! Cant wait too see more of him.
Dhondu Has Arrived And
Jealousy Has Come Too. Will
Dhondu And Arohi's
Relationship Make Arjun
Realise That He Does Love
Arohi? Will Arohi Undestand
That Arjun Is The One For
Her? Tune Into NDTV
Imagine Mon-Fri At 8pm ;)
Arjun is soo funny, arjun
broke Dhondhu's bike
hahhaha arjun jealous arjun
is so so jealous itna jealous
ke dhondu ke bike tor de
asne ek yelow light becea
hahha by god i cant stop
laghg and now arohi know
arjun is so Arohi even
knows i cant wait for
tomrow ep i just love
hey do you nodesa arjun call dondz ðŸ˜† not dandu🥱 like kmh season 1  arjun ke servant ka name dandu😆 tha but arjun ase dondz😆 bolhta tha and 2 day ago epi mien😳 arjun  say : dandu😆 dandu toh mere servant ka name tha kese ðŸ˜Šaur season mien😆 same to same kmh1 in kmh2 i love it i cant wait for tomrow epi   please comant shaer oyur mind with mw and with everone  ðŸ˜ƒ   with love hina😳 Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago
hey what do you think dondu oppss donuzzz 😆   i HAVE 4 TEPESA (1)  DONUZZ  is cute (2) DONUZZ IS hot DONDZZ IS FUNNY (4) DANUZ IS  gay😆🤣 sorry woh mien keskA comant phar tha MIEN asne lekha tha ::HEY  this guys is so gay 🤣 btw hes is cute or hot or gay or funny please share your mind ke danduzz kesa hai he toh bohot cute😆  aur donuzz he toh arjuhi ko pas lehe gay btw please leave your comant
i think it matches dondu oppss donuzzz 🥳
gud 1 haaaa
i lyk dhondo cuz it makes Arjun jeolous wen dhondz talks 2 arohi....so i lyk him 4 dat...
i think dundo is funny and filmi 😊