Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish R get a good job too - enough of showing R as a looser - he is totally qualified but cant find a job? - C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

I wish R get a good job too - enough of showing R as a looser - he is totally qualified but cant find a job? - C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is one point which is irritating. How long are they going to pull Rudra not getting a job?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhia

This is one point which is irritating. How long are they going to pull Rudra not getting a job?

I hope that, too!!!  And they should stop showing Ram as this PERFECT!  Cause nobody is perfect.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope that, too!!!  And they should stop showing Ram as this PERFECT!  Cause nobody is perfect.
[/QUOTE]

True.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😆... may be he forgot he is highly qualified
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 Rudra  n qualified !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggest joke of the century , this one ! N , yes , if u consider his highly commendable extra curricular activities ,like creating hungama every where , picking up fights every where , before u can say the word ,'come on ' n last but not the least extremely useful quality or shall I say genius of drinking daru the way fish drinks water n also his famous soooo sooo soooo sensational heroic activities in drunk state , whole of Haridwar is aware of his bad name . No one in his right mind'll ever give him a job . Really just because he's supposed 2 b some main lead ( such lead already makes the serial hopeless 2 a great extent...) ,  hope CVs won't show us R getting a job any time soon , at least not for a month or two , or it'll b as far from reality as could ever get n utter crap. 
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

I second ur post word to word , there isnt really much to his role, i wanted bindas and irresponsible R to grow but donno wats wrong with cvs  . well they never had one plan to stick to

I think the biggest problem with this show is not giving enough Iqbal to do in the show....They are not giving his character groW*H and keeping him in one place....And I am also finding it hard to believe a guy who has done his MBA from USA can't find a decent job. At first the reasons were understandable but come on I think he would be able to find one. I just think after the whole track with Rudra Hating Gauri and filling her maang with sindoor he got absolutely no scope in the story. After that track ended all he did was just stand around in the back  with the camera giving us some close up shots. Such amazing Talent being wasted...!!!

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with this statement "They are not giving his character groW*H and keeping him in one place" 

From my perspective the show lost its splendor right after the Rudr hating Gauri track ended and how the subsequent events was handled or better to say mishandled.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with this statement "They are not giving his character groW*H and keeping him in one place" 

From my perspective the show lost its splendor right after the Rudr hating Gauri track ended and how the subsequent events was handled or better to say mishandled.

YES...when that track ended...the show became ridiculous....It just went from one place to another...I really wished they kept Rudra hating Gauri track a bit longer. And the Part that I Hated the most was that after Rudra doing so much hungama during gauri's marriage to champu....and creating such a ruckus....He all of a sudden just forgave her....Whaaaaaa???? I am still confused as to when he found out that she was innocent in his breakup with Pihu...???? And then he all of sudden is ready to marry her by giving her respect and honor for the society...??? Whhhhaaaaaaa????? Okay I can go on and on...😆😆.......But I though did expect some interesting things for Rudras character with the whole them being poor track...but they are tooo busy buying motorcycles and having honeymoons in cottages....!!!!😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar, I feel so sorry for Rudra ckt, just to make Gauri mahan atma and all rounder they just made him a joker ,