Hopefully next week - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

I am also watching the crap that is being served in the name of Sangini for MIK. 

Originally posted by Rach1

hey Anu and Jaya - waves

My view on the subject ????🤣  I am just watching our hot MIK thru Sangini - not much makes sense to me.

Something about Gauri's character irritates me soooo much. Ram - dunno why that character is brought into the show😕.  Dont like R always being protrayed as inferior to G🤢. When I heard about this new chachi character I thot they could do some magic with that - like the suspense there but dont like the creepy chachi either. Really dont care what happens to Ram or G - will watch this as long as MIK is there😆, still love Rudr to bits but thats about it for me.

Rach it is G's mahanta which is killing. Ram to me looks like SRK of Darr in making. For some reason his over sweetness is killing.  Chachi least said the better. I just watch the show for MIK and hope he gets a better offer and moves on. I was one of the ppl who wanted Rudra to struggle a bit before he gets a job but the CVs have taken this sentence literally that my poor baby is still struggling. They have to show him gettting a job soon.
Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anuhia

Hopefully next week either Ram should see Gauri with Rudra or see her sindoor. I cannot bear another week of Ram dreaming a life with Gauri.

yes totally hope Ram finds out soon dat G is married... may be Rudra shud get a job soon and get bakc her mangalsutra so dat there is no more confusion
I just hope that R will get a job!!! 

I hate it that the CVs show this Ram as the PERFECT guy and R at this "childish, full of  mistakes" kind of guy.😡😡😡
And hoestly i would prefer Rudr more than this Ram everytime.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I just hope that R will get a job!!! 

I hate it that the CVs show this Ram as the PERFECT guy and R at this "childish, full of  mistakes" kind of guy.😡😡😡
And hoestly i would prefer Rudr more than this Ram everytime.

Exactly he has an MBA from USA.He shud get a job. And Ram seems perfect dear but such over sweet guys are the ones who spring surprise wait and watch.
yaar , they have no idea of wat they r showing , pretty evident , dont expect hope 
 I know JAya that it is useless to hope anything from the Cv's but I keep hoping that one of them is lurking in IF and gets enlightment seeing our posts. Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
babes, every show ke ppl visit forum , donno why they r still messing with story 
What's the use of visiting a forum if u don't understand what the viewers want from u?
lol, they should know it ......... par every1 are aware of IF, its very famous