Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

I feel sorry for Ram ...

how about G hinting something like she is married or introduce R to him , mamla saaf

Well that she will do if she knows what is in his mind. Last epi was the second time they met and that too she had other issues on her mind. And he was literally trying to dig out info from her.
Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
Thamesriver thumbnail

introduce karo R ko yaar, may be Ram and G are talking and R tapkofy 

I am also hoping that in the next week when Ram tries to approach G Rudra tapkofy's there and Ram knows that she is a married woman.
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anuhia

Well that she will do if she knows what is in his mind. Last epi was the second time they met and that too she had other issues on her mind. And he was literally trying to dig out info from her.

Agree with you... Hw can G guess that Ram likes her
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel sorry for Ram ...

how about G hinting something like she is married or introduce R to him , mamla saaf

there you go Jaya - there is an idea🤣
Thamesriver thumbnail
Hey Rach glad to see u back. what's ur view?

Edited by Anuhia - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rach , how r u gal.... been ages no 😆

yaar, this G is occupied with some thing or other , its her profession
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey Anu and Jaya - waves

My view on the subject ????🤣  I am just watching our hot MIK thru Sangini - not much makes sense to me.

Something about Gauri's character irritates me soooo much. Ram - dunno why that character is brought into the show😕.  Dont like R always being protrayed as inferior to G🤢. When I heard about this new chachi character I thot they could do some magic with that - like the suspense there but dont like the creepy chachi either. Really dont care what happens to Ram or G - will watch this as long as MIK is there😆, still love Rudr to bits but thats about it for me.
Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
hey rach , so good to see u

Well even MIK couldnt keep me hooked to this show, left watching it way long back and it has ridiculous tracks in btw, and i really hate the way they are playing with R character just to make G look Devi or someone who has brains and a;;;
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rach1

hey Anu and Jaya - waves

My view on the subject ????🤣  I am just watching our hot MIK thru Sangini - not much makes sense to me.

Something about Gauri's character irritates me soooo much. Ram - dunno why that character is brought into the show😕.  Dont like R always being protrayed as inferior to G🤢. When I heard about this new chachi character I thot they could do some magic with that - like the suspense there but dont like the creepy chachi either. Really dont care what happens to Ram or G - will watch this as long as MIK is there😆, still love Rudr to bits but thats about it for me.

Honestly I completely agree with you...I am only in it for Iqbal...Heck I dont even watch the episode/scene unless he is in it...Because its so ridiculous..!!!  And Oh God I can not stand Gauri's character most of the time...well all of the time...😆.....And I hate the fact they dont give Iqbal enough scope in the show to portray his acting abilities...They make him look like such a waste....Urrggghhhh!!! 😡...I was watching the earlier promos of this show and I swear it seemed so interesting. Like it showed so much potential....But...this is what we have to deal with....I swear if I wasnt completely head over heels Fida over this Dude...I wouldn't even give this show a second look....And I love Rudra too..😳
Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Honestly I completely agree with you...I am only in it for Iqbal...Heck I dont even watch the episode/scene unless he is in it...Because its so ridiculous..!!!  And Oh God I can not stand Gauri's character most of the time...well all of the time...😆.....And I hate the fact they dont give Iqbal enough scope in the show to portray his acting abilities...They make him look like such a waste....Urrggghhhh!!! 😡...I was watching the earlier promos of this show and I swear it seemed so interesting. Like it showed so much potential....But...this is what we have to deal with....I swear if I wasnt completely head over heels Fida over this Dude...I wouldn't even give this show a second look....And I love Rudra too..😳

I second ur post word to word , there isnt really much to his role, i wanted bindas and irresponsible R to grow but donno wats wrong with cvs  . well they never had one plan to stick to