Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Hopefully next week

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hopefully next week either Ram should see Gauri with Rudra or see her sindoor. I cannot bear another week of Ram dreaming a life with Gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think Ram will find out about G's wedding so soon... He'll find out when the whole situation would have messed up!
Thamesriver thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I don't think Ram will find out about G's wedding so soon... He'll find out when the whole situation would have messed up!

I cannot stand it anymore. He was really irritating in the last epi when he was trying to hold Gauri's hands to stop her and trying to dig out info. He shud understand that he is a stranger for her and he is literally trying to...
OrientalDancer thumbnail
You are not alone, Anu!!!  I hope, too, that he gets to know that she is already married!!! Its so annoying  to see him daydreaming of her.🤔
Thamesriver thumbnail
Tell me abt it Mel. He is really irritating me. Initially I was feeling sorry for him but now he is annoying me.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhia

I cannot stand it anymore. He was really irritating in the last epi when he was trying to hold Gauri's hands to stop her and trying to dig out info. He shud understand that he is a stranger for her and he is literally trying to...

Yeah he was quite informal with her 😕...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel sorry for Ram ...

how about G hinting something like she is married or introduce R to him , mamla saaf
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anuhia

Hopefully next week either Ram should see Gauri with Rudra or see her sindoor. I cannot bear another week of Ram dreaming a life with Gauri.

I also hope the same.... Its a pity to see him fall for Gauri who is married.... Why cant R&G be happy for a while
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

I feel sorry for Ram ...

how about G hinting something like she is married or introduce R to him , mamla saaf

Jaya, why she should tell a complete stranger that she is married?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
introduce karo R ko yaar, may be Ram and G are talking and R tapkofy