Hopefully next week

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hopefully next week either Ram should see Gauri with Rudra or see her sindoor. I cannot bear another week of Ram dreaming a life with Gauri.

I don't think Ram will find out about G's wedding so soon... He'll find out when the whole situation would have messed up!
Originally posted by Darine1980

I don't think Ram will find out about G's wedding so soon... He'll find out when the whole situation would have messed up!

I cannot stand it anymore. He was really irritating in the last epi when he was trying to hold Gauri's hands to stop her and trying to dig out info. He shud understand that he is a stranger for her and he is literally trying to...
You are not alone, Anu!!!  I hope, too, that he gets to know that she is already married!!! Its so annoying  to see him daydreaming of her.Ermm
Tell me abt it Mel. He is really irritating me. Initially I was feeling sorry for him but now he is annoying me.
Originally posted by Anuhia

Originally posted by Darine1980

I cannot stand it anymore. He was really irritating in the last epi when he was trying to hold Gauri's hands to stop her and trying to dig out info. He shud understand that he is a stranger for her and he is literally trying to...

Yeah he was quite informal with her Confused...
I feel sorry for Ram ...

how about G hinting something like she is married or introduce R to him , mamla saaf
Originally posted by Anuhia

Hopefully next week either Ram should see Gauri with Rudra or see her sindoor. I cannot bear another week of Ram dreaming a life with Gauri.

I also hope the same.... Its a pity to see him fall for Gauri who is married.... Why cant R&G be happy for a while