Poll

Will worldcup affect dis show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It sure will 😳 TRPs will surely go down, but yes it wont affect the loyal viewers of KS 👏 YOUTUBE FTW 😆Edited by angelbuffy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yah, World Cup will afftect this show....Not only this show infact all other shows are going to be affected from world cup.....Even people can watch thier shows on internet too...if their Tv are not free.....But if match is going to be very interesting then cricket lovers will watch match surely insted of Show.....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I second Neeme, Pehale hee Indian mein Cricket ka crazy zada hai , and upar sae WC, every show will be effected 
Oh yes definitely it will be effected.... Not just KS all the shows... All the TRPs will go down... I think if they show a cricked game just for a day then the TRPs will go down tht day due to cricket craze😆 And WC will effect the shows even badly
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont thinkn it will affect.....bcoz matches will end before khotey sikkey.....matches will end at 10:30 and khotey sikkey comes at 11pm
Yea but by then people will be tired and go to sleep and if their team wins then they will watch the Award thing and then call their friends, have fun and all so by tht time Khotey sikkey will be over or mid-way through😛
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Yea but by then people will be tired and go to sleep and if their team wins then they will watch the Award thing and then call their friends, have fun and all so by tht time Khotey sikkey will be over or mid-way through😛

u r right😊
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i will watch khote sikkey, hate cricket so boring

BeingBlunt thumbnail
No , Because by the time KS starts , the maches will almost be over. If not the matches will be over in 10 -15 mins.