GUNJAN AND GEET SANAYA AND DRASHITI

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
These two ahev to be the most cutest and the most beautiful actresses on TV.Both are also really goo human beings they are happy by each others achievements.when drashiti got dmg sanaya was damm happy for her and when sanaya got mjht dd was really happy for her and know when dd has geet sanaya feels even happier for her .Thats the reason both of them are such good friends as they feel happy for each other rather then jealous.Both are always sharing smiles with everyoneand they also share on more thing in common that is their onscreen character's name starts with G.
so here are the pics of the most beautiful friendhsip ever seen on telly :)Both of them live,laugh and laugh.truely both of them are an epitome of perfection :)

Also both of them started theri carrer on telly with star one :)  and both of their onscreen character's name started with G 

AND BOTH LOOK SO AMAZING IN WHITE :)

here are some more pics of them :)

https://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4791/saasbahuaurbetiyan2ndno.jpg

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3540/saasbahuaurbetiyan2ndnoy.jpg

https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4791/saasbahuaurbetiyan2ndno.jpg

Both are also frinds with ksg ;)

https://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4791/saasbahuaurbetiyan2ndno.jpg

plss comment guys and do share ur views and also find more similarties between the two :)
Edited by kashkasukajenn - 11 years ago
thanks a lot for the pics....
wow...awesome collection...i thot they wer gud frens...but today by all these pix its confirmed thay are really so close to each other...actually .i like both geet/DD gunjan/sanaya v much...seeing them 2gether is too good

thnks for the pics ....Smile

but sanaya started her career with LRL & way before MJHT which used to come on star one ......

I think the first time i saw her was in Left Right left after rajeev left the show ..... LRL used to come on sony sab TV

&

then later on in radha ki betiyan kuch kar dikhayenge ....... (haven't watched this show ..... but saw her in there along with ratan rajput)

MJHT was her 3rd show ......but agree she got name with that show ....
Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago
thnxx for the lovely picss
Thank you dear...

Look like very close friends...

DD sweat heart...
Originally posted by dewdropred

thnks for the pics ....Smile

but sanaya started her career with LRL & way before MJHT which used to come on star one ......

I think the first time i saw her was in Left Right left after rajeev left the show ..... LRL used to come on sony sab TV

&

then later on in radha ki betiyan kuch kar dikhayenge ....... (haven't watched this show ..... but saw her in there along with ratan rajput)

MJHT was her 3rd show ......but agree she got name with that show ....

She was in RKBKKD first, then she went on to do LRL, MJHT  is where she got her big break Embarrassed

I love Drashti and i'm really fond of Sanaya even though i only use to watch MJHT once every month LMAO LOL but there is something about her, you can't hate her Embarrassed

Their friendship looks damn cute, and they both are really similar in real life, both down to earth, both friendly, both bubbly and genuine people, and ofcourse beautiful aswell Embarrassed i really want to see them on-screen together, that is why i had wanted Sanaya to play the role of Annie, but alas Ouch

Anyways thanks for the pics Hug
Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 11 years ago
thanx for the lovely picss