Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice..do cntinue plz
add me to ye pm list.
thx.
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept...................plz add me to the pm list.....................
Semarnk thumbnail
Sorry guys i have been really busy, cause it's also my senior year in high school, but I'll try to update. And this part is more about Geet's character, so bear with me, Maan will come later.

LIFE

Prologue 

Geet was in her room sleeping peacefully, suddenly her stupid phone starts ringing and its time to get up and start the day. First she goes in the shower, then she takes like 10 minutes to decide what she wants to wear. She had a great collection of clothes, because her mom always wanted her to look the best. Finally she does light makeup and is ready for school. When she goes downstairs she drinks tea, and then she drives to her high school. Then she goes through her first three periods which are super boring, and then she has leadership ( a class that organizes all the activities at school like dances), this class was lots of fun, because Geet loved making posters and being a leader, after her leadership class she had math and then she went home, watched her fav tv shows, did homework, ate, and then went to sleep. She NEVER got time for anything else, it was always from HOME to SCHOOL, and the only time she stayed out was for LEADERSHIP activities. And on the weekends she spent time with her family and at the gurudwara. However she was always invited by her friends to go to parties, movies, or the mall, BUT being the typical INDIAN GIRL she never went. Her parents weren't mean they were jus little controlling, and Geet also didn't mind, she respected them alot and never wanted to hurt them.

But deep down in her heart she wished that her life also had some excitement or entertainment. And her wish was bout to come TRUE.

leave comments and press the like button if you guys want me to continue.😊
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept..
do pm me