Dill Mill Gaye

Blissful Moments [KJ post]

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Heylo Ladies๐Ÿ˜› Welcome 2 KaJenlicious Blissful Moments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After JJz entry in DMG till Last day of shoot KaJen shared so many moments together which will always remain evergreen

So lets cherish those off screen moments once again

this off screen eyelock is sooo dreammmmyyyyyy. The way they r looking @ each other give butterfly feelings๐Ÿคชโ˜บ๏ธ

The emotional hug they shared on this day simply touched the heart . It was like a promise 2 be her side forever๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its looking like 2 teenage lovers bunked college n sitting on window where the gal is doing all chapad chapad n Baby looking @ his JJ wid smile playing on his lips๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Perfect KaJenliciouus Women๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Naughty KaJen. Their expressions r sooo adorableeeee๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

wat a HUG๐Ÿ˜ณ Even air cant pass between them๐Ÿคช. KSGz expressions seeing the camera was cherry on top๐Ÿคฃ

I love this hugg both are looking like kids n KSG only gave HUG 2 Jenny๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› Seems like he was waiting 2 give her the hugโ˜บ๏ธ

Kodak Moment Perfect KaJen Family . Its a complete picturee๐Ÿ˜

U Me Aur Hum๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

when ever i see this pic i feel like singing๐Ÿ˜

Ab har pal hogi chaahat ki batein
Khushiyon ke din honge sapno ki raatein
haathon mein haath liyen
Khwabon ko saath liyen
Zindagi ki rahon mein chalte chalte
Dill mill gaye

KaJen defines Perfection๐Ÿ˜Ž

None is like them, None can be like them ever

There are loadss of Blissful momentsss of KaJen i'll update later๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Till Then enjoyyy this one๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If u like the topic press like button n comment๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Heylo Ladies๐Ÿ˜› Welcome 2 KaJenlicious Blissful Moments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ oyye hoyyeee you mean Heaven ๐Ÿ˜

After JJz entry in DMG till Last day of shoot KaJen shared so many moments together which will always remain evergreen -----> even the moments after will remain evergreen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So lets cherish those off screen moments once again  ok partner

this off screen eyelock is sooo dreammmmyyyyyy. The way they r looking @ each other give butterfly feelings๐Ÿคชโ˜บ๏ธ

they make me want to go and give each of them a hug!!! how is it possible to have such crackling chemistry from the 1st interview itself!!!! oh yesss of course, because of their friendship that is so special ๐Ÿ˜

The emotional hug they shared on this day simply touched the heart . It was like a promise 2 be her side forever๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you have no idea how many times I watched this interview!!!! and that too for this hug. There was something really special about this interview. Karan never had behaved like this like he had in this interview. The way he hugged her so many times, it was like Thank you for being born today because you are one friend I would love to have by my side always and forever. They make you want to love your best friend even more, and they make you want to have such a friend in life that will promise to be by your side no matter what.

Its looking like 2 teenage lovers bunked college n sitting on window where the gal is doing all chapad chapad n Baby looking @ his JJ wid smile playing on his lips๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Perfect KaJenliciouus Women๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

haww you took my colour i was using to comment here ๐Ÿ˜† ok fine i'll just continue with my rambling. uff they are the best!!!!! just sitting and chattering away, well of course baby is just listening while our JJ is busy doing all the talking ๐Ÿ˜†...they could care less about what is going on around them, if they have this free time, they would rather be with each other

Naughty KaJen. Their expressions r sooo adorableeeee๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

yay i got my colour back ๐Ÿ˜›....ok how can they be so similar??? i doubt this was planned ๐Ÿ˜† both are soooooo adorable!!!! i wanna go in between them but they don't leave any room  for even air to get in between ๐Ÿ˜† and i love how JJ's hand is resting on his shoulder ๐Ÿ˜ and I'm damn sure his hand is on her waist, like always ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

wat a HUG๐Ÿ˜ณ Even air cant pass between them๐Ÿคช. KSGz expressions seeing the camera was cherry on top๐Ÿคฃ

ok change of colour again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i never have enough words when i see this pic!!!! i love the cameraman for capturing such a beautiful moment!!!! and when they left each other KSG was like uhhhhhhh umm think of something to say...that guy captured you!!! haha but he too gave up on that after a few words, he knows his fans will never buy it that was such a special moment!!! i think one of them was consoling the other on something ๐Ÿ˜• I could be wrong ๐Ÿค”

I love this hugg both are looking like kids n KSG only gave HUG 2 Jenny๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› Seems like he was waiting 2 give her the hugโ˜บ๏ธ

He was just waiting to give her a hug!!!! he went all the way around just to give it to her!!! and like always he even gave her a small kiss on her head โ˜บ๏ธ

Kodak Moment Perfect KaJen Family . Its a complete picturee๐Ÿ˜

U Me Aur Hum๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

oyyee hoyyee!!! perfect KaJen family!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I so wish this could happen in real ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

when ever i see this pic i feel like singing๐Ÿ˜

Ab har pal hogi chaahat ki batein
Khushiyon ke din honge sapno ki raatein
haathon mein haath liyen
Khwabon ko saath liyen
Zindagi ki rahon mein chalte chalte
Dill mill gaye

KaJen defines Perfection๐Ÿ˜Ž

None is like them, None can be like them ever

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how he is holding her and she is holding him....she has her hand around him ๐Ÿ˜ can they be any more adorable? yeah i know they can..๐Ÿ˜† they don't care about their surrounding! they are just so special for each other...they don't care about the others ๐Ÿ˜ณ they know the camera is around and they should 'behave' but they don't, they are just so real, they don't have to be forcing each other...it is all just natural ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There are loadss of Blissful momentsss of KaJen i'll update later๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Till Then enjoyyy this one๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If u like the topic press like button n comment๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
like is an understatement Naazzzuuuuu partner ๐Ÿค— i love love love love love this topic ๐Ÿ˜

Naazzuuuu partner!!! i have commented with either pink or purple....

love the topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

their first eyelock during DMG days it was soo sweet a total friendly types ๐Ÿ˜

This reminds of the all his protective hugs โ˜บ๏ธ they seem like a two pieces of a puzzle who complete eachother ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They are totally oblivious to their surroundings they are just enjoying eachother company regardless of whats going around them and JJ as usual is doing what she is good at ๐Ÿ˜†

They are fun together and they do the most stupid and crazy things together but still we all love them because they are what they are atleast they dont fake anything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I just love their hugs man they are full of passion and compassion โ˜บ๏ธ

here they are looking like some college students ๐Ÿ˜†

Picture perfect angels in white ๐Ÿ˜ They both love the kids soo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Black and white make them look sexy โ˜บ๏ธ but they look sexy and hot in every colour they wear
 wonder why they were holding hands ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

perfect post for the perfect pair naazu ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
and you said it right they define true PERFECTION  โค๏ธ
Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
-Euphoria- thumbnail
naaz its awesome
ksg is all like yeh bhi capture kar liya๐Ÿ˜†
poor them๐Ÿ˜†
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res

will be bak with a nice long comment..
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i am backkkkk! First i would like to say..this is such an amazing Post Naazuu <3 ok now to the pics.. 
HAYEEEEEEEEEE๐Ÿ˜ณ i love their eye lock in this oneeeeeee <3333

OMGGGG! this hug is shooo CUTEE <3 i love how Karan is touching her head lol..and i llove how they are so closee!๐Ÿ˜ณ

this is so cute..they are BEST FRIENDSSSS! <333333333333

ahhh..im in love with this pic.....hahhhaa! theyy are crazyyyyyyyy! hehee..i love their expressions..like 'BACK OFF YOU WISH YOU WERE COOL AS US' LMAOOO! <333333333

awww! i love how shes holding his armmmmm๐Ÿ˜ณ
god they are adorableeeeee <33

OVERALLLLL! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH!
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 13 years ago
Oyeee ppl res uthsna mat bhuliooo
This content was originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

naaz its awesome

ksg is all like yeh bhi capture kar liya๐Ÿ˜†
poor them๐Ÿ˜†

See his expressionss๐Ÿคฃ

-Euphoria- thumbnail
n JJ is like u hugged me so tight๐Ÿคฃ

@toobaaa

she covered up but KSG was still looking @ camera after tht hug๐Ÿ˜†

How tightly he huggedd herr Hayeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ He doesnt leave any chance 2 hug her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›