What Can be Sid's Real Intention? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

yes i agree with u...... bt poor panchi is slowly nd gradually falling 4 him!!!!! which annoys me even more k why do girls always end up fallng 4 guyz like siddharth?? 😑 

In other's case it can be a possibilty but Birdie, how can she when she knows each and everything about him specially his nature and this is the same nature of Danish too from whom she got hurt badly. God knows if Pia was not here what had happend to her and her life? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
i think it was Sid's plan to try n make pancchi fall for him...πŸ˜• dunno wat he was trying to achieve by tht planπŸ˜• seduce her maybe...😑but one room in d hotel for both of them is plain disgusting😑 😑thank God pancchi kicked him outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes thnx to piya panchi was spared 4rm a life full of misery........ 😊  nd speaking of danish wat was he doing in tht jewellary shop?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by saphira7988

i think it was Sid's plan to try n make pancchi fall for him...πŸ˜• dunno wat he was trying to achieve by tht planπŸ˜• seduce her maybe...😑but one room in d hotel for both of them is plain disgusting😑 😑thank God pancchi kicked him outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah true and after doing a fevour by protecting her from Danish he has already developed a soft corner in her heart for him. She is really courageous whatever she did last day not any girl can do that very easily. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I don't want him to be get hurt again. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Sapphire_238

yes thnx to piya panchi was spared 4rm a life full of misery........ 😊  nd speaking of danish wat was he doing in tht jewellary shop?? πŸ˜•

That's why i have doubt that may be both (Danish & Sid) know each other very welll and that's why Sid didn't ask about their matter. Otherwise anyone can be curious to know about Birdie & Danish in that condition.
I was thinking same thingπŸ˜•, it was like whole waste...what he wanted to do? yest i think he slept in car & she in the room...& then what is the use of going them, outside for 1 night...

or else today they may show, that he landed in the room, next to herπŸ˜†, or else, it can even show that he slept outside & we may even see, that Panchi has developed some respect for him.which can be his real intention behind bringing her outside?

& even Madhu too din't call after every 2 hrsπŸ˜•
As far as i feel now he is trying his best to make Panchi fall for him so that he can use her to come close to Abhay & Gang i mean all. When he'll see Piya he'll take her as Mitz & will try his best to Abhiya.
Originally posted by remosalsa

I was thinking same thingπŸ˜•, it was like whole waste...what he wanted to do? yest i think he slept in car & she in the room...& then what is the use of going them, outside for 1 night...

or else today they may show, that he landed in the room, next to herπŸ˜†, or else, it can even show that he slept outside & we may even see, that Panchi has developed some respect for him.which can be his real intention behind bringing her outside?

& even Madhu too din't call after every 2 hrsπŸ˜•

these qusetions came in my mind when i saw that episode that what was the need to waste time on Panchi Sid when just nothing happened there. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by varshita

As far as i feel now he is trying his best to make Panchi fall for him so that he can use her to come close to Abhay & Gang i mean all. When he'll see Piya he'll take her as Mitz & will try his best to Abhiya.

may be Versha it is possible. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
he is trying to come close to her as she knows ABHAY..!!And in the bargain fall for Panchi in real..!!