What Can be Sid's Real Intention?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, 🤗🤗🤗

I was really confused about yesterday's episode when the showed that Sid brought Panchi out of the town for whole night 😕 😕 😕? He booked only one room for both and when Panchi scolded him and sent him out of the room he was just smiling. 😆 😆 😆

I am not getting what is he up to and what he wants to do now by all of this things? 😕 😕 😕

Pls share your views what u feel about that?

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey guys, 🤗🤗🤗

I was really confused about yesterday's episode when the showed that Sid brought Panchi out of the town for whole night 😕 😕 😕? He booked only one room for both and when Panchi scolded him and sent him out of the room he was just smiling. 😆 😆 😆

I am not getting what is he up to and what he wants to do now by all of this things? 😕 😕 😕

Pls share your views what u feel about that?

Looking at Sid's shady character as regards to girls I feel he wants to make Panchi an addition to his brown diary.
i think he is trying to hurm abhay by using panchi
just a think...........i'm not sure
Originally posted by VladDracula

Looking at Sid's shady character as regards to girls I feel he wants to make Panchi an addition to his brown diary.

What is brown diary? 😕 😕 😕
Originally posted by 00123trisha

i think he is trying to hurm abhay by using panchi
just a think...........i'm not sure

vahi mujhe bhi lag raha hai ab. 😕 😕 😕
i think sid just wanted 2 irritate panchi

which he did
Originally posted by sab2778

i think sid just wanted 2 irritate panchi

which he did

But still i think he didn't do anything intentionally.  😕 😕 😕
nd i wntd to say tht panchi nd sid's love story is nt at all original i mean tht lost watch incident was copied 4rm KMH-1 (with slight variation) nd nw this single room scene nd sid sleeping in his car a scene vry similar to this was shot in kaisa ye pyaar hai..... bs i hope tht it doesnt start raining nd thn panchi wil go out running nd ask sid to come back in the room!!!!!!!! 😡
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nd i wntd to say tht panchi nd sid's love story is nt at all original i mean tht lost watch incident was copied 4rm KMH-1 (with slight variation) nd nw this single room scene nd sid sleeping in his car a scene vry similar to this was shot in kaisa ye pyaar hai..... bs i hope tht it doesnt start raining nd thn panchi wil go out running nd ask sid to come back in the room!!!!!!!! 😡

even i said when i saw that watch scene, copied from KMH 1 and now that car scene from KYPH. 😡 😡 😡
I don't understand has Ekta is in loss of new ideas that's why she using her old serial's ideas in new ones? ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ Vaise bhi what is the need for him of a room as he is a Vampire he will run in the jungle in night in search of a prey. 😆 😆 😆 It's better that he is sleeping in a car otherwise who knows in night he will start drinking Birdie's blood. 😆 😆 😆
If that doesn't happen it will be good otherwise these situations can be harmful once again for Birdie, that after Danish Sid is no less.

yes i agree with u...... bt poor panchi is slowly nd gradually falling 4 him!!!!! which annoys me even more k why do girls always end up fallng 4 guyz like siddharth?? 😡  Edited by Sapphire_238 - 13 years ago