What Can be Sid's Real Intention?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, HugHugHug

I was really confused about yesterday's episode when the showed that Sid brought Panchi out of the town for whole night Confused Confused Confused? He booked only one room for both and when Panchi scolded him and sent him out of the room he was just smiling. LOL LOL LOL

I am not getting what is he up to and what he wants to do now by all of this things? Confused Confused Confused

Pls share your views what u feel about that?

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey guys, HugHugHug

I was really confused about yesterday's episode when the showed that Sid brought Panchi out of the town for whole night Confused Confused Confused? He booked only one room for both and when Panchi scolded him and sent him out of the room he was just smiling. LOL LOL LOL

I am not getting what is he up to and what he wants to do now by all of this things? Confused Confused Confused

Looking at Sid's shady character as regards to girls I feel he wants to make Panchi an addition to his brown diary.
i think he is trying to hurm abhay by using panchi
just a think...........i'm not sure
Originally posted by VladDracula

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey guys, HugHugHug

Looking at Sid's shady character as regards to girls I feel he wants to make Panchi an addition to his brown diary.

What is brown diary? Confused Confused Confused
Originally posted by 00123trisha

i think he is trying to hurm abhay by using panchi
just a think...........i'm not sure

vahi mujhe bhi lag raha hai ab. Confused Confused Confused
i think sid just wanted 2 irritate panchi

which he did
Originally posted by sab2778

i think sid just wanted 2 irritate panchi

which he did

But still i think he didn't do anything intentionally.  Confused Confused Confused
nd i wntd to say tht panchi nd sid's love story is nt at all original i mean tht lost watch incident was copied 4rm KMH-1 (with slight variation) nd nw this single room scene nd sid sleeping in his car a scene vry similar to this was shot in kaisa ye pyaar hai..... bs i hope tht it doesnt start raining nd thn panchi wil go out running nd ask sid to come back in the room!!!!!!!! Angry