thendral-what next...in lav's wedding,..

Posted: 13 years ago
hi forum fans,

this is something for the creative in us for the weekend.  pls lets all ur share r ideas and views on how all the story cud proceed now..

what are the various possibilities...
will the marriage happen or now
if yes how so
if no, what next

come fans let us test the stroyteller in us.. who knows what super ideas will come rolling in..

This is something great thought..👏 but mostly watever we say dont happen at all....😔 as the director is unpredictable in his twists... 😆

dear creative fans,

after posting the new topic while i sat thinking a sudden thought struck me esp after reading on r forum that if TA hid the infrm from T and T finding the stabber must have more meaning..

surely I remember what VR said when TA met him that "unnai vache intha kalyaana thei nirthuvaen " and also the stabber saying that he have never failed in his work.

so what i think the stabber must have been on his way to attach TA the second time when T saw him and had him arrested.  Having said that now when the stabber will be released, going from his anger , his target will change from TA to T.  Only when the truth about the stabber true purpose will come out, T getting the stabber arrested on time will be appreciated.

bhuvana as we can see has grabbed some one else's husband and may be her daughter charu is trying the same thing... but not this time folks....

with divorce being filed against TPS, she may want to fight for the legal rights for her son, at which time she may realize that the sone she has raised may not be hers and her real child is elsewhere, maybe a daughter....

just as vel was sent to come to allow TA n T go come close and get married before he came back o nly if charu is kept away from GW  for some time T will be able to enter the good books of GW and let GW know her dil well..

these r some of my thoughts though i may have to think more to weave it into episodes and story.. even if r inspirations r diff from that of the real creative team, it is still okay.  do let out the ideas within all of you. i am sure some of r ideas may meet with the orig..

by the way theiva i really like the way you summarized the feb 18 episode.   just when TA was happy that T have been accepted by his family and his sis wedding stopped by his and T marriage was actually taking place,  this unfortunate incident which spoiled both the happy events has made him angry and helpless and who else can he take it out on but for T!!! 
T is again hated by his mom and sis and his sis wedding again stopped!!
sorry about the spelling mistake in my write up.. ipls read as stabber must have been on his way to attack TA for the second time when T caught him.. now when he attacks T and gets caught he may reveal the truth....
Good thoughts and predictions by u vjayam...👏
i dont think tht thulasie would get closer to GW rite at this moment because she is probablyy pissed at the fact tht the wedding is stopped cause of thulasie... buh w.e happen charu is not going to leave GW///
Originally posted by m_30996

i dont think tht thulasie would get closer to GW rite at this moment because she is probablyy pissed at the fact tht the wedding is stopped cause of thulasie... buh w.e happen charu is not going to leave GW///

Yes tat mental Charu wont leave GW for the moment i too feel.... lets see..😡
Could Charu be Buvana's daughter, cause Charu to is adopted by her parents.

It just my thought. What you all think.

Zee  
Originally posted by ZEESXY

Could Charu be Buvana's daughter, cause Charu to is adopted by her parents.

It just my thought. What you all think.

Zee  
she may be but my brother told in one epi where she took TA to an orphane she told that her parents had died in an accident thats y she ended in an orphane i didnt see that epi so i may be wrong.
nice prediction vijayam ur prediction are coming true in one comment u told that VR will play a major role in L and N's marriage and that was happened