Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes she is over rated.......

nope, i don't think so. she's the one who gave natural acting on a western project👍🏼, not that OTT performance Ash gave on PP2 🤢 

Freida did really act well on that movie where she played a Palestinian girl.(can't recall the name of that flick😕)

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She is overrated, don't like her
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have seen her only once in SM...& she failed to stay in my memory lol. I only remember the awesome kids in the movie...they r more talented than her :)
Originally posted by: ruky786

She is overrated, don't like her

There are a lot of topics about her recently!  She is not even a Bollywood actress which makes it even more hilarious!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chocogurl thumbnail
She is a bit. I think shes really pretty..but when it comes to acting.. well i've only seen SDM.. and she didn't have much of a role.

Somehow, I dont see her fame as everlasting.. but hey, shes one of the only Indians that kind-of made a name for herself in Hollywood. So good for her. I wish Dev Patel could have done the same...I really liked him in SDM. He was my crush for a while😆
Originally posted by: koolchick

That's wishful thinking...there actually is way worse😆

But Freida is definitely overrated....she only has one good film

And I love how there's so much attention lavished on her and none on Dev Patel, not

..Freida who..?

the girls definitely over-rated.. have you seen how  asymmetric her face is..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
After slumdog, I thought she was the definition of lucky.
I saw the movie after its hype..and everybody around me was raving about her..so I was like okay let me see wht the big deal is..
I don't think I realized when she came and left 😆 Her role was about 5-10 minutes long max. And she didn't have to do anything!
I feel bad for Dev Patel though..he had more of a role but poor guy is so overshadowed by Freida..the attention's all on her..