Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

Not Rashmi, but her.................. 😉

😆😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

SEE!!! I told you! My Rashami is doing this on purpose to look pregnant for the show! I was right!

OMG🤣a girl who was planning to quit the show is going mad for it🤣🤣🤣only people like u will believe this🤣🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

OMG🤣a girl who was planning to quit the show is going mad for it🤣🤣🤣only people like u will believe this🤣🤣🤣

Yaar first of all these people were busy in proving tht she is still slim tlim and all r camera trick, and whn Rashmi accepted herself (koi chara bhi to nahin bacha) thn they started giving reasoning 😆 😆 sab paltimar principles ki maya hai. Yaar kya stamina hai, they don't tired after so much GHULTI 🤣 🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Yaar first of all these people were busy in proving tht she is still slim tlim and all r camera trick, and whn Rashmi accepted herself (koi chara bhi to nahin bacha) thn they started giving reasoning 😆 😆 sab paltimar principles ki maya hai. Yaar kya stamina hai, they don't tired after so much GHULTI 🤣 🤣

Hadh hai yar😆if they trusted their Pyaari Raj Dulaari....so y were they getting pissed off when we were appreciating her GOLLLLLLLL FIGURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA🤣🤣🤣
Edited by rahulvaid1 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

kyu mazak karthe ho yaar, she has only this show to survive on
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hadh hai yar😆if they trusted their Pyaari Raj Dulaari....so y were they getting pissed off when we were appreciating her GOLLLLLLLL FIGURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA🤣🤣🤣

u know i am really impressed with this dedication of rashmi,
she should do it more perfectrly when tappu goes 9 months preggy ahem ahem 😉😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont have any interest in this show but yes...I still will not hear anything rotten against Rashami!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I dont have any interest in this show but yes...I still will not hear anything rotten against Rashami!

then go report, just dont tell us what to do😡
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ye forum private kab sae hogaye ?? 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anmol ji do whatever u want I wont stoop to ur level. My friends may report if they feel like it but ive long learnt its effort put to no avail. I dont care to waste my time reporting some people who wont stop even though they know what they are doing is wrong