Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Filza,

This is what I was trying to explain in my last thread. This pattern where Krishna just lashes out and says harsh words to pratigya is not at all acceptable. Once a word is said you cannot take it back. This is not the story I was looking for. he needs to understand that he cannot say such words and just get away.

ANu

Hey, 

Hmm i understand, what he said in the pre-cap was just too much.
i know he needs to realize he just cant say anything to her and get away with it, 
but i love KriYa a lot, cannot bear the thought of their separation. i just hope this realization in Krishna comes soon before its too late  

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Hey, 

Hmm i understand, what he said in the pre-cap was just too much.
i know he needs to realize he just cant say anything to her and get away with it, 
but i love KriYa a lot, cannot bear the thought of their separation. i just hope this realization in Krishna comes soon before its too late  

I am fond of Kriya too. I do not want them to separate either. But seeing the scenario at present ,maybe the only way things will get better is if Pratigya leaves him for sometime. Again I am not saying about a permanant separation, just a temporary one where they can find out what they both want.

Honestly speaking I am lost at this point. I do not like it when any woman is abused in this way.

Anu
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusarkar

I am fond of Kriya too. I do not want them to separate either. But seeing the scenario at present ,maybe the only way things will get better is if Pratigya leaves him for sometime. Again I am not saying about a permanant separation, just a temporary one where they can find out what they both want.

Honestly speaking I am lost at this point. I do not like it when any woman is abused in this way.

Anu

maybe you are right but a temporary one. 
am confused too, lets see what happens on monday and what him behave that way. 
singhkir89 thumbnail
That was so uncalled for when Krishna blamed everything on Pratigya..wow! you freekin jerk..She didn't want to marry you in the first place, SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU WERE! 

Yeah Krishna your good looking and funny, but is it really gonna pay for our expenses? How old are you 23? Buddy get off your    *** and do something..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vishp

Well said...👏
It was him who ruined her life..😡
krishna , tumra 'saat nibhana'  itni jaldi Ttuss hogaya kya bey..behuda ..kutta..😡

Vishp - Bhai don't swear at him yaar - woh bhi ss style mein. 😆
Mitu_ thumbnail
Ab  yehi din dekhna baki tha
IF fans also started on Krishna
noone understand him that the way he was raised by his family and he is uneducated.
pls give him some time 😊
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲kaa hogaya boss chill yara chill if he changes overnight then it will look too stupid yaara then whats the difference left between mkap and other serials and why so angry on krishna he will rise and shine but only after steeping very low and his wife love will make him a c responsible person