This is ridiculous

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
What else can you call it when the same Krishna who once talked sense and said being a husband has made him more mature and understanding now says Pratigya has ruined his life through marriage.   Was it her idea to marry him in the first place?   Who ruined whose engagement to someone else?   Who threatened the person and her father on a bus trying to escape?  

And now he is saying it's her fault for demanding that he work.  Um, ok.  He is the one who spent his days and nights filling his head with her beauty and sound of her voice.  Looks like someone has a short memory.  LOLLOL  
ROFL STILL LOVE KRIYA....

hmm but feeling sorry for pras as well as baba bechara too innocent actually his mother is making him confused

Originally posted by trina_one

What else can you call it when the same Krishna who once talked sense and said being a husband has made him more mature and understanding now says Pratigya has ruined his life through marriage.   Was it her idea to marry him in the first place?   Who ruined whose engagement to someone else?   Who threatened the person and her father on a bus trying to escape?  

And now he is saying it's her fault for demanding that he work.  Um, ok.  He is the one who spent his days and nights filling his head with her beauty and sound of her voice.  Looks like someone has a short memory.  LOLLOL  

Well said...Clap
It was him who ruined her life..Angry
krishna , tumra 'saat nibhana'  itni jaldi Ttuss hogaya kya bey..behuda ..kutta..Angry
hmm...
it ws a great dissapoinment...but i think it was only an outburst of his confusions...everything around him is pricking his male ego so badly...there is only prats to whom he can turn in to....but happy that finally CVs r bringing kriYa infront.....hope they handle this track with some sense...
i agree, am disappointed with Krishna 
hated him in the pre-cap Ouch i am his fan but this type of behavior and such words are not acceptable 
He's said it to her before and its never really amounted to anything but this time he can't just blame her, they should have a proper discussion.  We see this time and time again when they argue and it just blows over.
The kriya relationship seesaws so much, the love is there but there's no stability as both have their flaws but think they're fine as they are.
i think even though Prats said SS work is illegal, if he wanted to Krishna could easily work for his dad and problem solved, but cvs are deliberately dragging the track so that he has to lie to her in the coming weeks. 
Yes baba has angered us - over this. But we are such behoodi's that we still love him soooooo much. And love Kriya aswell.