This is ridiculous

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
What else can you call it when the same Krishna who once talked sense and said being a husband has made him more mature and understanding now says Pratigya has ruined his life through marriage.   Was it her idea to marry him in the first place?   Who ruined whose engagement to someone else?   Who threatened the person and her father on a bus trying to escape?  

And now he is saying it's her fault for demanding that he work.  Um, ok.  He is the one who spent his days and nights filling his head with her beauty and sound of her voice.  Looks like someone has a short memory.  😆😆  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 STILL LOVE KRIYA....
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmm but feeling sorry for pras as well as baba bechara too innocent actually his mother is making him confused

vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina_one

What else can you call it when the same Krishna who once talked sense and said being a husband has made him more mature and understanding now says Pratigya has ruined his life through marriage.   Was it her idea to marry him in the first place?   Who ruined whose engagement to someone else?   Who threatened the person and her father on a bus trying to escape?  

And now he is saying it's her fault for demanding that he work.  Um, ok.  He is the one who spent his days and nights filling his head with her beauty and sound of her voice.  Looks like someone has a short memory.  😆😆  

Well said...👏
It was him who ruined her life..😡
krishna , tumra 'saat nibhana'  itni jaldi Ttuss hogaya kya bey..behuda ..kutta..😡
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm...
it ws a great dissapoinment...but i think it was only an outburst of his confusions...everything around him is pricking his male ego so badly...there is only prats to whom he can turn in to....but happy that finally CVs r bringing kriYa infront.....hope they handle this track with some sense...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, am disappointed with Krishna 
hated him in the pre-cap  i am his fan but this type of behavior and such words are not acceptable 
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He's said it to her before and its never really amounted to anything but this time he can't just blame her, they should have a proper discussion.  We see this time and time again when they argue and it just blows over.
The kriya relationship seesaws so much, the love is there but there's no stability as both have their flaws but think they're fine as they are.
i think even though Prats said SS work is illegal, if he wanted to Krishna could easily work for his dad and problem solved, but cvs are deliberately dragging the track so that he has to lie to her in the coming weeks. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes baba has angered us - over this. But we are such behoodi's that we still love him soooooo much. And love Kriya aswell.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i agree, am disappointed with Krishna 

hated him in the pre-cap  i am his fan but this type of behavior and such words are not acceptable 

Hi Filza,

This is what I was trying to explain in my last thread. This pattern where Krishna just lashes out and says harsh words to pratigya is not at all acceptable. Once a word is said you cannot take it back. This is not the story I was looking for. he needs to understand that he cannot say such words and just get away.

ANu
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love kriya bt yes he disappointed bt i think it is reality it is a natural thing what a male do in his anger and frustration bt still they love the person more than their self it,s a time he only needs relaxation bt unfortunately not having that,s y  bt after sometime they feel that what they have done was wrong and they have to say sorry to their lifepartners well now also i love kriyaEdited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago