Tere Liye

Whats going on

prizz1501 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What is going on...Ritesh goes to jail...Nupur becomes good...so they managed to have all positive characters in the show then Robbi comes back all negative...Jonaki is just money greedy and Shoumoya...are these characters to compensate for Ritesh and Nupur?

Sort it out CV's...glad the show is moving towards the mental stage now...I wonder how that happens I bet Jonaki and Robbi have something to do with it or Ritesh comes back...only time will tell
Edited by prizz1501 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YES, ONLY TIME WILL TELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh my good gods 😕...nupur has become positive and ritesh not jailed...........then ekta is plotting towards the grand finale 👏..........yes guys..........🥺.in all ekta madam shows the ruling negative roles will turn positive at the end...........for example in ''kahaani ghar ghar kii''  pallavi became positive at the end,,,,,in ''kahiin to hoga''' vasundhara raheja became a positive role.💔......................so then tere liye i think its time for farewell///oh no   oh no my heart is is aaaa my heart is broken and i have no more words left with me......😉.