Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya arjun's expressions r always amazing i just lv to c each expression of his n only u arnt crazy it is the problem of all kmh fans hr even i watch the epi many tms on tv n then on youtube.
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Topic.... wel done on your first one....πŸ‘

Hum ko toh sirf ek bahana chahiye Karan/Arjun ki thareef karne keliye... and we all just jump in....πŸ˜†

Result - lots of drooling paagal ladkiya wacthing Arjun scenes again and again on YT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hamari Karan toh lajawaab hain.... mashalla kisi ke nazar na lag jagjaaye.... i always wanted to capture some amazing expressions of his and make a siggie but end up watching the videos instead and sab kuch bhool jaathi hoon.... πŸ˜πŸ˜

I love the fact that we are seeing more of Karan in Arjun these days, especially his use of Panjabi... which he does so beautifully... seriously ppl i have never heard anyone speak punjabi with such style.... πŸ‘πŸΌ

and his expressions are to die for.. nothing new there, i think almost everone who replied said that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
clueless_gal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arjun!...<3
😍
i totally agree wid u roshaniD

his expressions...!
😳

my frends get annoyed....lol...some of them....but recently i got a frend hooked into kmh-2 coz i just snt her the link of arjun and arohi tokin all night and that pregnancy episode and now....shez watchin it from the beginnin...
πŸ˜‰

i feel soooo proud!
πŸ˜ƒ

and Thank You.....!
😊

maybe i can try for more topics later on...πŸ˜ƒ
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on ur first topic :)) and what a topic to star with! :D Definitely waiting for more sweet ones😳

Karan's expressions r just so cute and beautiful and apt :D both as Punji and Singhania and himself. He has got so many of them and uses the perfect one for each ocassion. Honestly i havnt seen any other actor bring in life to a character with such sweet expressions as Karan always have-one of the things that got me attracted to him in the beginning along with his magnetic persona. His expressions actually led me towards his fanaticism in the beginning :D now i love everything about him, coz he is sooo totally lovable. see roshani so true,we just need a reason ;)

aww so cute, hmm i m proud and happy to after reading ur friend's incident :) One Arjuhi scene is enough to get addicted :D

@roshani: same here, during season 1, i soo wanted to capture all his cute expressions but then gave up the idea since they were too many and always and decided to save up the video :D
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
AfsaraZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahh, I'm so glad someone made this topic :)
His expressions are priceless and it's definitely my favorite thing about him. There's something in his eyes that makes him SO expressive. I love it! 😍
clueless_gal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u afsaraZ

his eyes are the most amazing part...!

ohh i am glad you guys like this topic...

i can keep goin on and on and on about his expressions...

so amazing it is...

and his eyes....
😍

P.S-my frend is in love wid arjun now...πŸ‘...i am just too proud!πŸ˜†