Arjun's Ever-Lastingly Mind Blowing Expressions..

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys....

This is My First Topic Here

its quite exciting
😳

Well I noticed no1 actually put up anything related to it...so i though i might just start it....
πŸ˜ƒ

Okie...

Hum Sabko Pata Hai Ki Karan Kundra a.k.a Hamare Pyaare Arjun Ke Expressions Awesomely Fantastic Hai...πŸ˜‰

And Keeping In Mind Today's Episode...

His expression while chekin arohi out and his punjabi accent which made us all crazy!
ultra hot!

Also,when arohi went to the room and didnt see the sack where jignesh was kept it...
i dunno how many of you noticed arjun's expressions at the back....becoz he got sprayed by arohi...

That Look Of Arjun Was So Cute...he was tryin to comfort himself....and on top of that cursing arohi...lol....
i can still imagine his entire expression throughout the scene....i watched it more than 15-20 times maybe....😳

I Know U Must Think That I Am Crazy...

and 

towards the End of the episode...

jab arohi ka fone aata hai...

arjun says-"Yeh Dhondhu kaun hai....?aur arohi itna khush kyu ho rahi hai?"

his expression then...

pure jelousyyyyy!
πŸ˜†

but it was sooo freakingly adorable!

His expressions are laajawaab!
πŸ‘

Please do respond and share your opion...
hope you like this topic...
πŸ˜ƒ

*congo on ur first topic*

ahahha..i loved his punju sadak chaap talk..he sounds s e x y speaking punjabi !! I love when he puts in his little punjabi assests here and there..it keeps things interesting...i want kritika to talk in punjabi as well :) :) im sure karan can teach her some... and another demand: i want to see karan doing bhangra!! hahah

yeah and i liked his confused/jealous/W*F look at the end.. he thought he made arohis day kharab but then she got all cheery listening about dhondu..the boy's got some competition
^^ yeah iw anan seeee arjund oing bhangraa
baleebaleeeeeee..lol
Arjun is my favourite character because of this khubi  only ,  flawless and perfect  expressions πŸ‘πŸΌ .   puni ka bhi aur singhania ka bhi.  credit goes to Karan though,  still I like to say  Arjun is the best. 

nice topic. πŸ˜›
his expressions are flawless.........i love him for thatπŸ˜†
yeah arjun expression are awessomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he
is awessome and faboulous actor in the world
his expressions r priceless.........
loved his jelousy ... bt its only d beginning
actual jelousy starts wen dhondhu enters..
it will b a treat to watch
karan is a man of expressions. i luv him a lot. he is a cutie pie. some posts or words cannot justify how much he is good in his flawless expressions. he is d bestest. 
i completely agree with u...lovely topic and post....karans expressions and acting are just awesome he brings the charecter arjun to life....i m sure no one could have done it better than him...hes just amazing...

and ya lol it would be nice to watch him do some punjabi dance...he would be more than eager....but this season it wont gel with his serious charecter
Guys...
thank You For Your Responses!

Yeah...me tooo!

I wanna see him do bhangra!

it would be so coool!

and

He Looks So dashing In Desi Cloths!

I cant wait till Monday!😭

They Should Show It Everday!
πŸ˜ƒ
😳