why is Manish not a part of the popular cast here?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
why is Manish not a part of the popular cast here even when he scores much higher than all other stars here so why is he not the part of the popular cast....  has he left the show?
I doubt it.  The last time they showed him was when he was @ Sakshi's house in a family meeting re: Sandhya & the Jagirdars.  They very sporadically show Jayesh, Adi & Mohan (Manish's character), and that too, they've reduced their speaking roles.  Also, since they show Shreya @ home, you'd think they'd show Mohan as well 😕

This has been one of the major disappointments of this show - initially billed to show the lives of all 3 sisters, the only one they showed in a major way was Rohit-Shradhya's wretched marriage, which due to bad TRPs (duh!), they dropped.  Mazhar I think is no longer in the show.  But as for the others, they are, but they're hardly given any speaking roles.  All the 4 sisters seem married just for namesake.  Even sadder - all the 4 kids of Savita & Sakshi have disappeared.
I guess if they want to continue with this crappy story line  it is better to conclude the show . So that we can remember RS as family thriller which was very entertaining rather than this same old story
Ok, reading it a 2nd time, I realize you meant Manish Naggdev.  Originally, I thought you meant Manish Raisinghani

I submit cast update proposals, but there are a lot of new entrants, and I don't know any of the cast members aside from Anmol - Manish Naggdev.  Anjali is Niyati Joshi, but aside from that, I dunno Dadaji, Baa, Hasmukh, Sarita, GB, Raj, Urmi, Reena & Anmol.  I'd like to know who they all are so that I can submit the entire list.

If anybody knows, please give me the list.