Fan Fictions

Message of love

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi I'm Oksana I read a lot of history on this forum and decided to also write a story about Maneet. This is my first job I hope my friends the story you like.

Characters

Name: Maan Singh Khurana- 24 year Businessman Owner of khurana constructions it is beautiful and angry young man to hate women but inside he is romantic, but more on that nobody knows.

Name:Geet Handa  21 year-beautiful girl from a wealthy family, she third child of the family most of all loves his older brother and sister, but their parents died a car crash due to the nonrandom case when she was 18 she was gravely suffered the death of their parents, unlike her brother and sister.

Epilogue.
Today Geet early morning waking, compared with the nightmare that happened to her three years ago, her parents murdered at her eyes, she did not even know that this murder which gave her uncle, she still can not forget what happened to their parents In contrast to her brothers and sisters, she has no idea that his fate is once again present a big surprise She again lost their loved ones, whom she loves more than life itself, it will pass through the mountain of joy and humiliation to find love ..
Edited by sana-maneet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Part1
Geet returns home after three no home but she finally returns home after a case of what happened to her parents, she still can not forget because of this, she spent three years in Canada, but finally decided to return home after a long absence.
Geet. I finally get home after long absence I miss my brother and sister last seen in three years.
Natalie.you are all still agreed to come back after a long absence.
Geet.Well, yes, I decided to come back
Natalie.let me help you
Geet.thanks
Natalie. you were coming to my wedding in three months.
Geet.course I'll come you're a friend of mine and we all went to college, we went through a lot of good and bad but all of your friends is exactly that happened.
Natalie. I'll miss you, I come quickly
Geet.well come on sooner okay to me the time has come to the station and where everyone else was told that they will come to hold
Natalie.they should come here now they have gone to buy you a present
Geet it all together
Natalie. here they are
Pahul.surprise
It's your favorite Golan red roses, we searched for them for a long time now and finally found just for you
Geet.Thank you friends are very nice but it was not necessarily
Karan.We will miss you especially your jokes to come back soon
Edited by GuRti. - 13 years ago
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

Great concept....do PM me

Yes of course but I will continue to do tomorrow is now too late.