Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post Kavita. My POV- both AB and MR actors par excellence. There are only  a few actors who can emote with their eyes and Mishal falls into that category. His flawless acting never fails to amaze me and I thank him for giving me the character I love-our DSP.
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@suhana19

Hey Kavita πŸ€—
Wonderful post yaar πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘....U rock as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ....Though i haven"t seen this movie πŸ˜†.....Gosh u must be wandering what century i live in πŸ˜†...Chalo thanx to u saw the scene ....I wonder If MR himself gave the idea for this scene in LTL😍.....I have lost the count of how many times i have watched precap😍.....Anyways MR rocks .....He never leaves a chance to suprise us with his minblowing performance .........he is β­οΈ......
I hope monday"s reuinion would be epic πŸ˜....
Thanx yaar for sharing .......
Love and hugs 
suhanaπŸ€—
[/QUOTE]

My dear Suhana,

You are the original rocker of the forum. As to wondering whether you are wandering in any other century, the question could very well be inverted and put to me. You know by now that I relish old and new and in between take the time to have lots of little details embedded in my mind that I just spring on you unsuspecting members of the forum.

And yes, MR rocks along with you, tum jo itne pyare pyare VM banati ho!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luv,

Kavita
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

I'm not a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan (as I think that he's overrated), but each to his own. I don't see any similarities between D and him, but your perspective is really interesting and so is the scene from KG in comparison to LTL.

Nice post πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I totally agree with u nd feel infact MR's reaction, his expression is more endearing nd effective.  Its evident that he is determined to ward off all obstacles in his way. 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

If he is a Fan of AB and AK than I must say he has a Good Choice 😊
He is very lucky that he is being compared to AB whom he also adores and if he reads this he will be very proud that we found him very close to AB in terms of acting ....

AK is Akshay or Amir???
left_forever thumbnail
Nice post Kavi

Mishal does have influence of AB on him coz he has mentioned in his interviews tat he does watch his movies to get an idea of angry young man role.

As far as Tasha reunion not being best..I would like to differ here. I did get goosebumps seeing the promo and did feel like crying like hell. Also dear its just  a  scene shooted specially for promo. The actual scene is yet to cum in front of us...how they will meet is sumthng a mystery yet. Dont u think its too early to comment about their reunion?? I mean we have waited so long for this day and we knw we are getting it now and its going to be worth wait....i have a  feeling. So wat if it turns out to be best one?? why dont u wait for few more days and see?

yeah its possible tat i feel its best union ever coz i havent followed any serial so wholeheartedly...i was crazy for Sea hawks, swabhimaan serials but those r way long back..after them tis is the first serial i m watching
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As always a very thought provoking post Kavita,😊

My family had a tradition of watching Mr Bachchan only on the big screen. So I remember being taken to watch both Agneepath & Khudagawah. I was very impressed by the larger than life characters portrayed by AB. But it was just that, characters AB played like no one else could. What I took home was still AB. Not Vijay D. Chauhan  or the Afghan warrior.Whereas when MR acts & emotes there is only and only DSP.MR is hidden away somewhere deep within a recess & not allowed to  peek even for a nanosecond.And therein lies the USP of MR. It's DSP that remains etched in our minds.We only remember MR when we see him in interviews or other shows.Though I don't watch movies now but from whatever I've seen so far no other actor has been able stamp a character in permanent ink on our minds. It has happened with book characters but this is the first time on screen both big & small.

I firmly believe MR is an original. Pure & unadulterated original.⭐️⭐️⭐️
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Call me shallow but I am satisfied as long as MR gets screen time. And the promo was awesome...looks like Dutta is finally back in Duttabhau groove!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Call me shallow but I am satisfied as long as MR gets screen time. And the promo was awesome...looks like Dutta is finally back in Duttabhau groove!

WORDD! And I love being shallow wrt DSP & MRπŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

WORDD! And I love being shallow wrt DSP & MRπŸ˜‰

Yaar...I didnt even connect the precap to Khuda Gawah! I applauded everyone who remembered that scene from KG. I cant recall it even now. I am just happy unlike other crap fests if the CVs choried they didnt do an obvious chori from say Dabangg.
And anyways lets wait and see what actually transpires. I am feeling positive we will be rewarded by the CVs for watching all the crap till now.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well it does seems that Cvs and Mishal r both fans of the Amitabh Bachchan (" The" becoz he is a living legend  ) '.

Ab , our orginal angry young man '.. who showed the world , what a brilliant performance is all abt . So Be it Don , Sharaabi , Lawaris, Zanjeer '''''the list is long and a commendable one . He portrayed each and every character, with equal energy and skill bring them to life on screen.

So if Mishal wanted to learn the mannerism of an angry young man.( something he is not ) '.I guess he decided to learn it  from the orginal ..Ab .

I hate comparing two ppl '.. becoz that limits them in boundaries . All I will say Mishal , u r doing a  good job . But to  reach  Ab's level.. u have a long way to go  and u will have  grow as an actor .

Nd Cvs ' u played it safe 'by choosing a scene that belongs to the industry's best 'Ab and Sri devi .

U know cannot go wrg in something like this ..So bravo

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago