Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Great obs Kavita๐Ÿ‘, I totally forgot about that sceneโ€ฆMR VS AB.. .not going to go there๐Ÿ˜†. They are both great actors in their own right. But I have to admit MR just does it for me, be it anythingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^ i wasnt comparing him 2 AB i was sayin he has the sme determination of working hard n achieving high wich AB had n continues 2 hav... thts all...

of course MR is MR n AB is AB... different n best in their own way!

Lol. My comments wasn't a response to your comment, dear ๐Ÿ˜† I was just sharing some thoughts to no one in particular ๐Ÿ˜Š
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@prettywoman

Thanks Kavi.. had watched this movie a long long time ago.. amazing u still remembered this scene and connected to it.. both the scenes are very poignant..the point of this post is not whether you like AB or not, but the similarity of the two shots and there is no doubt that this shot from LTL is inspired by this khuda gawah shot..

Mishal looks Dutta personified in this shot. the peace, calm, happiness, all portrayed absolutely beautifully in equal measures on his face.. he never ceases to amaze me and there is something in his eyes that emotes any emotion so well that no words can explain how well he does that..  
[/QUOTE]

Dear Vandu,

Thanks to you...You can trust that I will always make the connection and when it comes to MR, nothing escapes me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. On a more serious note, I am happy that you highlight the fact that "this post is not whether you like AB or not, but the similarity of the two shots and there is no doubt that this shot from LTL is inspired by this khuda gawah shot.. "

Mishal is one hell of an actor who has graced the TV world and our lives. We should be happy, that should he be drawing inspiration from within the pantheon of great actors of this century, we can rest assured that he is a star who is waiting to claim his stake in the great wide world. I am sure that LTL has been and will forever remain the grounds that he will worship, norwithstanding any reported rumours as the show gave him the ideal platfom where besides playing an otherwise nondescript character, he has managed to infuse multiple facets of human behaviour, fears, joys, and hope amongs a myriad of emotions.

In short he has etched a deeply physical/pschological portrait that has allowed him to transcend the persona of Dutta, a gangter with a golden heart who still has constantly gone through the test of fire to prove his mettle as a human being.
That is no mean feat. Even AB who was the brand ambassador of Colors would be proud of him. Any self-respecting artist would be for that matter.

Kavita๐Ÿ˜ณ
KavitaDR thumbnail
@neets_ltl

The initial post wasn't to compare AB and MR but the scenes! But obviously since a comparison was ensued, both are brilliant actors in their different way. It just so happens that because of the angry young man image that Dutta's perosnality has glimpses of, the source of MR's inspiration was AB. He said he watched his films to get a sense of a gangster image. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Dear Neets,

Thank you for pointing that out. The premise of the thread was not at all an attempt at any comparison but just a notional reference to a scene in a movie which had AB as its main protagonist. But it also a fact that MR, himself, has clearly, stated that he is a fan of the great AB and it is quite normal that he may emulate the legend in his own way. It is funny that what I posted as mere trivia has generated such a heated and, thankfully, innocuous discussion. Even Mishal would have a laugh, were he to read us by any chance. Actually, he would be proud, I feel.

Cheers,

Kavita
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Elysia

Lol. My comments wasn't a response to your comment, dear ๐Ÿ˜† I was just sharing some thoughts to no one in particular ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh ryt ana...i didnt knw..lol..i thrt u wer responding 2 my comment..hehe ๐Ÿ˜†
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kavi.. i feel Mish has every reason to feel proud.. and rightly so..

that pre cap has just got me gushing like never befopre.. i dont kknow how many times i have replayed it and he never ceases to amaze me every single time i watch it.. esp how the expressions on his face do not flicker even for a second when he holds that sword.. letting nothing come between him and his wife's moment which has come after a long wait and which they are cherishing with all their love.. a sword and bloood gushing from his palms is nothing compared to what he is feeling now.. he just got his life back in his arms .. sigh..
Edited by prettywoman - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Nope, Yuvi. Lol. I just had those thoughts popping into my head and I wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜Š
KavitaDR thumbnail
@prettywoman]@kavi..

i feel Mish has every reason to feel proud.. and rightly so..

that pre cap has just got me gushing like never befopre.. i dont kknow how many times i have replayed it and he never ceases to amaze me every single time i watch it.. esp how the expressions on his face do not flicker even for a second when he holds that sword.. letting nothing come between him and his wife's moment which has come after a long wait and which they are cherishing with all their love.. a sword and bloood gushing from his palms is nothing compared to what he is feeling now.. he just got his life back in his arms .. sigh..
[/QUOTE]

Dear Vandana,

Absolutely and Mishal should not be afraid to flaunt it too. He has achieved so much in such a short time that he will have to constantly raise the bar to satisfy the great actor living in him.

As to that scene....What can I say except that I am in total awe. It was becoming, increasingly, difficult and stressful to see the world weary , despairing yet defiant Dutta bearing the physical and psychological burden of coming to terms with the loss of his senses and seeing him embracing Nakusha with that expression of peace emanating from his soul was just out of this world. As if he was telling the world that, no one, not even a breath or a sudden gush of wind was allowed to intrude into a moment which will give him the years of love and hope that he has yearned for. 

Luv,

Kavita 
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Kavita ๐Ÿค—
Wonderful post yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘....U rock as always๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Though i haven"t seen this movie ๐Ÿ˜†.....Gosh u must be wandering what century i live in ๐Ÿ˜†...Chalo thanx to u saw the scene ....I wonder If MR himself gave the idea for this scene in LTL๐Ÿ˜.....I have lost the count of how many times i have watched precap๐Ÿ˜.....Anyways MR rocks .....He never leaves a chance to suprise us with his minblowing performance .........he is โญ๏ธ......
I hope monday"s reuinion would be epic ๐Ÿ˜....
Thanx yaar for sharing .......
Love and hugs 
suhana๐Ÿค—
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure MR will do a good job but do we want to see rip offs all the time...why cannot we have something original creatives??