This is why I like Niru's Role

• Page of 1 Go
hey all ,

well not a must every one should feel the way I do , but I really like Niru....I love gal who is strong enough and Niru is one among them , though we dont have many in Indian shows  .....

I like self-respect of this gal and trying to sort out things on her own , I hate gals when they sit and cry for god know reason and keep cursing over their Phuti kismat, yaar if u dont try to make a move, god bhi madat nahin karthe .....

How i wished if she slapped that Chaman , but chalo atleast he was scared of her 😆, again I like her expressions around chaman a lot .....she is good there

Will make other post later , once I have break from Khotey Sikkey 😆
Love

J ....
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
I agree Jaya that even though we say that AB and Kapil's role are really strong, I feel this one is really strong too!! I mean she's portraying a different character here.. She's a strong girl as you said it, and not the rona dhona types!! I really like her boldness too!! 👍🏼 And yes I loved her expressions against Albela aka Chaman too!! I even mentioned in my update that she did a fab job in this scene!! 👏 So yeah even I like Bhavna's character of Niru!! 
its soo good to watch strong characters and especially if she is a woman..........love niru for that!!
its sooo good that she is not potrayed as some ABLA NARI.........like in some other shows!!!...........
👏👏👏
👏👏
Jaya, me also liking the fact that Niru is strong enough to atleast resist thigs around her......

I also wished she would have slapped Chaman... I wished same in one of my WU as well... But after his yesterday's dialouge. "If she would have slapped me, atleast her fingers would have touch my cheek".... I am not willing Niru to slap Albela....... Usake haath maile ho jaayenge...

Let Chandu or Sarjaa do that honour.....😉
Darshu , even if sarja, dont like Niru , he will surely kick some bones of chaman , if he sees him bothering Niru, as basically sarja is nice guy
Hmmm... let Sarja come to know that Niru and Chandu's connection... wo surely Chaman ka band bajaa dega if he poke nose in between
donno yaar, dont think sarja, is so cool in some matter , even if its related to his bro ,