Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Huma,

Just noticed u changed ur PP.....any significance to your two little boys???

Han Beta humaray bachay humary botian kha rahay hain....................yummy mommy hain naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
A little black comedy ........................brought on by a weekend visit by Bagasaurus RexπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YELLLOWWWWWWWW Friendswa!

I am here.  Just read only precap and looks like it's Krishna in the doghouse today. Is he on his way to the pound?πŸ€”
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

YELLLOWWWWWWWW Friendswa!

I am here.  Just read only precap and looks like it's Krishna in the doghouse today. Is he on his way to the pound?πŸ€”

Hi mera.........πŸ€—

He'll have to reach the pound to find his feet in life..... πŸ˜†

But I do hope good times ahead...

Today's episode was rocking and awesome foursome did a marvelous job......πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Pulling a Pratigya on CVs?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can't click LIKE for your posts.  I think MMG like me uses my favorite form of communication.  πŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Krishna is angry at Pratigya... Because she will not let him work with his dad, and then he gets it from his family.
She doesn't allow him to do the job that he likes that has a lot of earning potential... again he gets it from his family.
He gave up the modelling job that he enjoyed.. because of the girl situation as he is faithful to his wife.

Today she let him down infront of his family by telling him to help be his fathers support... thats when his face changed and he got angry.

The parents have made out that it was Pratigya's challenge to make him work... On one hand they tell him not to work and confuse him.

Yesterdays precap really angered me... Today after watching I agree with Amma's reaction, Baba deserved what Amma did to him... He showed such arrogance that had it been me I would have rubbed that food in his hair. But then he looked at Pratigya - like he was blaming her.

I watched the Precap.... Boy was I angry. Pratigya didn't ask him to chase after her... Although yes it was good that he did as we all love Kriya and he saved her from Angad. But she was engaged. Why blame her for this marriage. This marriage was Krishna's doing. Why is he changing like this. 😑
Pratigya should have talked to him... but over the last few days she kept quiet. Your husband doesn't understand the silent language.

I do not want them to split up... But on the other hand I do not want Pratigya to be blamed by Krishna... She is doing this for his own good - coz she loves him.

I fear if he will do this - He will loose her.

Cv's yes we want a dabaangi Baba - but not a cruel one! We want the loving his wife Dabaang. Not a Dabaang who fights with his wife.
The precap really hurt me.

In the precap - He was very wrong and in the epi as a son he was wrong too.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Krishna is angry at Pratigya... Because she will not let him work with his dad, and then he gets it from his family.
She doesn't allow him to do the job that he likes that has a lot of earning potential... again he gets it from his family.
He gave up the modelling job that he enjoyed.. because of the girl situation as he is faithful to his wife.

Today she let him down infront of his family by telling him to help be his fathers support... thats when his face changed and he got angry.

The parents have made out that it was Pratigya's challenge to make him work... On one hand they tell him not to work and confuse him.

Yesterdays precap really angered me... Today after watching I agree with Amma's reaction, Baba deserved what Amma did to him... He showed such arrogance that had it been me I would have rubbed that food in his hair. But then he looked at Pratigya - like he was blaming her.

I watched the Precap.... Boy was I angry. Pratigya didn't ask him to chase after her... Although yes it was good that he did as we all love Kriya and he saved her from Angad. But she was engaged. Why blame her for this marriage. This marriage was Krishna's doing. Why is he changing like this. 😑
Pratigya should have talked to him... but over the last few days she kept quiet. Your husband doesn't understand the silent language.

I do not want them to split up... But on the other hand I do not want Pratigya to be blamed by Krishna... She is doing this for his own good - coz she loves him.

I fear if he will do this - He will loose her.

Cv's yes we want a dabaangi Baba - but not a cruel one! We want the loving his wife Dabaang. Not a Dabaang who fights with his wife.
The precap really hurt me.

In the precap - He was very wrong and in the epi as a son he was wrong too.

well said siss sabo kuch keh diya an hum kaa kahain yaaraπŸ‘felt sorry for prats its being 4-5 times he said it in anger that he is regretting being married to her its painfull to hear those words from ur hubby whom u love soo much and i think he will only realise when he is about to loose pratigya
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: telstra

well said siss sabo kuch keh diya an hum kaa kahain yaaraπŸ‘felt sorry for prats its being 4-5 times he said it in anger that he is regretting being married to her its painfull to hear those words from ur hubby whom u love soo much and i think he will only realise when he is about to loose pratigya

THANKS AND YES SOOOO TRUE. This is the 3rd time he has said it.