Behenein

Behenein 16th February Written Update

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
* From The Star Plus Website *
I have tried my best to add to it and put it into my words.

Mihir is playing with Puchki. Mihir notices that Purva is upset, and questions her. Purva insists that the problem is between her and Aakashi, and that she wants to solve it herself. Anokhi is happy when Bhavesh tells her that he is ready to give their relationship one more chance. Bhavesh and Anokhi dance together at a celebration in a restaurant. Anokhi gets uncomfortable when Bhavesh gets close to her, and walks away from the dance floor. Bhavesh is angry. He tells Anokhi that he was pretending as he wanted to see if she has forgotten Samir. Bhavesh is angry to see that Anokhi is still comparing him to Samir. Aakashi insists that Shamaldas take the day off work and celebrate Valentine's Day with her. Shamaldas switches off his cellphone and goes out with Aakashi. Aakashi and Shamaldas spend some  time together. Shamaldas notices a man staring at him in the market place. Shamaldas realises that the man is the person to whom he had to deliver some diamonds. He takes Aakashi home. Shamaldas wishes to spend some romantic moments with Aakashi, but is interrupted by Puchki. Puchki is playing hide and seek with Shamaldas when she notices a man entering the house. Shamaldas realises that he is the man he encountered in the market. The man confronts Shamaldas for not delivering his goods and for keeping his phone switched off. Puchki is scared when the man takes out a knife. The man insists that Shamaldas deliver the goods the same night. Purva notices that Rama is extremely worried about Puchki going to Shamaldas's house. Puchki tells Purva that she got very scared on seeing a stranger. The man gives Shamaldas advance money for the consignment. Shamaldas is stunned when Aakashi confronts him about the stranger and the money.