Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

I am a HP fan I LOVE Daniel Radcliffe☺️

And about Tellywood I did have favourite jodis but dont really take interest now

I LOVE HP too...cant wait for the next movie...sigh...am pucca going first day first show!!😃
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I guess the think is movie finishes after 2 or 3 hours which anyone can tolerate bt watching the same people u hate on TV every single day is torture people can tolerate the actor they hate in a movie but nope i guess no one can tolerate thm on TV

Its same for me if i like jodi of ShAmrita i will watch their movies even its a big flop like Shikar or Vaah life ho toh Aisi

I am not a big fan of TV industry juz one jodi fan i am already getting abused abt it bt i can watch my fav again n again bt i if i hate an actor i don't watch anything related to it at all it is kinda confusing

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

I guess the think is movie finishes after 2 or 3 hours which anyone can tolerate bt watching the same people u hate on TV every single day is torture people can tolerate the actor they hate in a movie but nope i guess no one can tolerate thm on TV

exactly what i was going to say...!  

easier to tolerate someone for two to three hours, than every single day for god-knows-what-duration of the serial....  😆😆

hasn't happened to me though... i never watch any serial... and movies i watch whatever interest me, despite of the cast....!  
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That surprisingly doesnt happen to me. Even in tellyland, the script matters to me a lot, e.g, i LOVE iqbal khan & was a huge fan of kaisa yeh pyar hai...i was hoping to but dnt watch his show on zee now.

Same wid BW, i watched rani's NOKJ in theatres, but i didnt wid DBH lol

For telly, I only have Sony or Zee and since Sony cancels their shows after 2-3 months consistently, I mainly watch Zee shows.....I became a fan of Kritika Kamra from watching Pyaar Ka Bandhan and then it got canceled within 4 months😕

For telly, I honestly don't care who is playing the role (but if I had Star Plus, Imagine, or Colors I probably would) as long as the main couple has chemistry and do not look forced together onscreen. But even more than chemistry is the script. My absolute favorite show is PAVITRA RISHTA but Manav and Archana are too "holy" a couple to even touch each other😆 But that's fine with me because the script writers for the show are AMAZING and they actually come to IF to read what the viewers want and change PR based on our OPINIONS!