Tellywood & Bollywood- DILEMMA...DO READ

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmmm not so sure about an appropriate title for this, but eh. Anyways I have been having this question in my mind for quite a while now. Many of us have our likes and dislikes both in Television, Bollywood, Hollywood, etc etc. But most of the times, especially in Bollywood we always put our "feelings" (🀣) for a particular star aside and go watch their films if the script is good, or it looks like like a good entertainer. For example I am not exactly fond of Kareena or Katrina or Sonam or Aish...LOL, but if the movie which they are doing seems paisa vasool, I'll definitely give it a shot. On the other hand, if a film by my own favourite [Priyanka, Shahid, Deepika, Ranbir] DON'T seem interesting to me, I wont go for it.

But on the other hand if there's a new "promising" show which stars the telly actors I don't like [Read "KSG" "Moanaya"], I would totally SHUN the show and not even give it a single chance. I just wont be able to...erm...tolerate them on my screen?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I just wish to know WHY it is like this...kinda confusing, but I do think it's 'coz I cant tolerate those actors on my screen daily 🀬, but I can and don't actually mind seeing Kareena, Katrina, Aish, Sonam etc etc once in a while.

Do you guys face the same situations too? Do you think it's the same reason? Healthy discussions please...I posted this here since we don't have a Tellywood section.

Ohhh...and also one more question- when someone posts something negative regarding their fave tele star, the other one not only gets defensive, but also extra rude and excessively name calls you, insults you, etc etc, but it doesn't really get personal with Bolly stars. Any particular reason?

-Nidheya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just don't watch anything..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. plus, i don't have any favorites..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

telly shows come daily.. and all these 5-10 year olds watch them religiously.. can you believe KSG gave a hell of a competition to Spongebob.. the shows ratings went down.. πŸ˜’πŸ˜† whereas with new bollywood movies.. parents hardly take their kids to watch desi movies.. my parents never did..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheLioness

Haila no replies? 😲

add bullets.. make no sentence longer than 5 words.. and make sure you don't exceed 50 words.. you'll get replies..πŸ˜‰
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm like that too...lol  If I don't like an actor but if they have a good movie coming, I'll watch it for sure.
but yeah in tellywood, if it doesn't interest me, I won't watch it

btw didn't u use to have anushka as ur avi?
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

I just don't watch anything..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. plus, i don't have any favorites..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

telly shows come daily.. and all these 5-10 year olds watch them religiously.. can you believe KSG gave a hell of a competition to Spongebob.. the shows ratings went to down..πŸ˜’πŸ˜† whereas with new bollywood movies.. parents hardly take their kids to watch desi movies.. my parents never did..

🀣 True in a way...my little sis used to watch MJHT regularly with me!πŸ˜† I am the one who takes the initiative to see movies in my house!
ruky786 thumbnail
Tellywood doesnt interest me a lot but I just check up on the updates see what happens in the dramas but nothing new
Originally posted by: Meena1

add bullets.. make no sentence longer than 5 words.. and make sure you don't exceed 50 words.. you'll get replies..πŸ˜‰

Wont happen! πŸ˜† I exceed my word limit even in my school essays!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I'm like that too...lol If I don't like an actor but if they have a good movie coming, I'll watch it for sure.

but yeah in tellywood, if it doesn't interest me, I won't watch it
btw didn't u use to have anushka as ur avi?

Nope I didn't! I mostly have Mayank-Nupur/Arjun-Rati and currently a Shahid-Priyanka avi...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ruky786

Tellywood doesnt interest me a lot but I just check up on the updates see what happens in the dramas but nothing new

Ohh!! You are an HP fan right? I saw ur comment on that article...Voldy wala! 🀣
ruky786 thumbnail
I am a HP fan I LOVE Daniel Radcliffe☺️

And about Tellywood I did have favourite jodis but dont really take interest now