Introducing some new characters in CCBM - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks .. that's a great idea....
I really like the 4th option!!! Many times I used think stuff like that....
I loved the part where viren can be made jealous.. But the problem is nivi wnt fall for anyone. But yeah if some frnd of nivi cud help her and get viren jealous.. Wud seriously LOVE to see viren jealous..
ya it would be nice to watch......like what they did with sid seriously, it was fun to watch.......then both sid and viren would be watching that hehehehe funny she would be ex of both the sood brothers, i think both of them would come closer than........wow ..
liked ur ideas..... having a new character who would fall in love with nivi.... thatz interesting..... n that can also helpful in our NAren luvstory as diya said..... now viren can concentrate on nandu n his hairstyle n nandu also not feel insecure coz of nivi......😃
God pls teach ths iren a good leason/.....brn sum one in nivis lyfe ...No use Cts  is the God...so thy wil do ulta..brn sum ladies into viren's lyfe
Would like to see viren jealous. 😉
yes dears..........also the  new character should be a person who is really good looking, hot and
charming.........he should have all the standards to compete with Viren........ the mere
sight of the the man with nivi should shake Viren to the core ........... it will really make
him understand her worth..😉.......  and  we get our old sweetheart Viren back.......😊
No1 cn make VIREN SOOD Jealous becozz he is d reason for every man's jealousy 🤣 

But Yaa Viren getting jealous will b greatt treat 2 watch , I cn never get enough of his hottt anger 😉