Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Feb 18 (Passing the Parcel) - Page 2

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ i totally agree...Simple is definitely the show stealer..i lover her no-nonsense and tit-for-tat attitude...every time she's on screen im cheering for her like im on the drill team! lol...she was faabulous...and...i also like her saree's better than Arpis...Arpi's are a bit old fashioned...they are pretty...but Simples are awesome...i mean if Arpi isnt comfy with sleeveless thats fine...but her saree's are dull...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

I hope those yummy shy smiles stay ... Arpi has made all arrangements to fade them off

You bet she has!!!
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. Can't wait to see the Avita scenes.😉
Looking forward to seeing what terrible plans RV has in store for our lovebirds, I'm sure that their love will persevere thru whatever evil plans RV can come up with.
Roshni. thumbnail
I so don't like what is going to come up!!

Thanks Jaz for your beautiful update 😃
Looks like I need to take a break from GKD 
jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks jaz for the updates
jnawaz thumbnail
Rosh! Nahin (in dramatic ishtyle)...tum mujhe chodke nahin jaa sakte...we promised...for better or for worse...the worst is coming and you wanna ditch me!! nahin!! ha ha
JAZ

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Jaz, the new promo had hurt me so much that I had refused to watch GKD for two days, but I convinced myself to watch them. Yesterday's episode was great except RV's entry. God, I now really hate seeing him and I wanted to kill him when I saw new week's promo. He has reached a limit and now he is going to ruin a woman's married life. I don't think I will ever forgive him for this because he made me cry for two days and I still feel very upset. The CV's just wanted to prevent any upcoming SR's but this is too much. I hate it when people begin to doubt a woman's purity. This injustice had happened to Sita and she left this cruel and sinful world for a better world. Now, Arpi is followng a similar track, although I am angry will Arpi's hasty decision, I feel sorry for her. I would have rather killed myself than agree to such an inappropriate proposal. I fear what Arpi is soon going to experience, Avi will definitely ask if she would have agreed to sleep with RV if he to her to. This is the greatest insult a wife can receive and I hope Arpi has the heart to bear it. I have a gut feeling that Arpi is going to get kicked out of the haveli when Avi finds out because he would no longer trust her. Bhauji will use this situation to strenghten Avita's separation. I'm getting angry at  Shika again because if she wasn't pregnant with RV's niece/ nephew, then Arpi would not fell as a prey to this mess. Why couldn't the CV's have informed Arpi about Bhauji's true face. Bhauji is always escaping from being caught while Arpita is always suffering. The Avita scene was sweet but I could not enjoy it, knowing what they had in store for their married life. Avi was very cute acting angry and convincing Arpi to sing. Also, I think Simple's suggestion of being careful of having other men ogle Arpi, might give Avi more suspicion. I had hoped that Arpi could have informed Avi about RV's proposal, but she did not and now she has to face the consequences. I have a gut feeling that LS will make an appearance soon between all these conflicts. BTW, Simple was hilarious will her act, I just love her.
yoga23priya thumbnail

hey di 🤗

loved ur update asusually 😳 👏 ⭐️

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update,jaz,
It was nice epi specialy when upcoming track is too bad,
Well y this song?i think i like it as it sutes the situation perfectly,see arpi's mom was there,song was dadicated to avi,n specialy the word 'jogi-jogan'sutes the couple after having such good time in forest,hav u seen the happiness off our hero,looks great when smiles like that 😉