Written Update - Feb 18 (Passing the Parcel)

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank yo for the wonderfull updateπŸ‘
thanks 4 d update.................ur comments r very funny ..............Japle r very funny n i luv SIMPLE ya ..........Arpi singing mai ni mai (why dis song ya aur bhi toh gaane the na ) Avi is a BACHHA BHAINS BUDDHI πŸ˜† n Rv itni raat ko kissi ke ghar aate hai kya n brought only one gift ..........bada kanjus hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
Thanx for the update..Avi looked adorable smiling shyly when Arpi was singing...☺️
Hey Jaz πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for ur Awesome Updates ....They are always a delight to read.πŸ˜ƒ And Arpi's younger bro's name is Chiraag 😳 He's the funniest but these days Jagat is taking over him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was nice to see Avi praising his wife ... Thank god they still remember they are hubby n wifee n need to get romantic at times πŸ˜† Avi giving cute looks to Arpi while she ws singing ws delightful. He ws looking Wooow 😍

Hope things go well. From now i'l be watching the epis with my fingers crossed πŸ˜•
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Jaz πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for ur Awesome Updates ....They are always a delight to read.πŸ˜ƒ And Arpi's younger bro's name is Chiraag 😳 He's the funniest but these days Jagat is taking over him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was nice to see Avi praising his wife ... Thank god they still remember they are hubby n wifee n need to get romantic at times πŸ˜† Avi giving cute looks to Arpi while she ws singing ws delightful. He ws looking Wooow 😍

Hope things go well. From now i'l be watching the epis with my fingers crossed πŸ˜•
He looked yummy yummy !!!Day Dreaming Ashish looks super good when he gives those shy smilesEmbarrassed
merci  jaz  for wonderful & funny  update!
Originally posted by laxmi73

He looked yummy yummy !!!😍 Ashish looks super good when he gives those shy smiles😳

I hope those yummy shy smiles stay ... Arpi has made all arrangements to fade them off
there you go! Chiraag!! duh! thank Nandini! he he

JAZ

I started watching this again after the arrest of RV.  Dunno whether anyone else agrees, but while Arpi is definitely prettier than Simple, Simple steals the show w/ her flamboyance and her ability to liven up the environment.  First, today, she got to make Avi blush, then she organized everyone @ the party, and dictated the rules, and everybody - saas, bandits & all had to follow.  When Simple is around, Arpi looks absolutely like a mannequin in comparison.  Who else would think of making Pundit the DJ? πŸ˜†

And when they were passing the parcel, the way Arpi held it every time it came to her was like she wanted to perform.  I like how her bro got his neighbor gangsta stuck w/ it, and Avi forced him to sing. πŸ˜† But ain't Shikha supposed to not dance, since she's pregnant?  Or would she have just sung?  And BJ should have been made to paritcipate as well. πŸ˜†  Of course, Simple addressing the hubby she routinely tortures as 'Pati parmeshwar-ji' was a hoot!  Simple's dance - she should have had one of the goons as her horse 🀣 But her hubby landing on Pundit-ji - that was too funny as well.

RV turned up w/ a gift?  But ultimately, they'd be taking it to his place, no? But nice act he put up, @ the end.  I was hoping Avi would also be made to sing - too bad RV arrived b4 that.