Written Update - Feb 18 (Passing the Parcel)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank yo for the wonderfull updateClap
thanks 4 d update.................ur comments r very funny ..............Japle r very funny n i luv SIMPLE ya ..........Arpi singing mai ni mai (why dis song ya aur bhi toh gaane the na D'oh) Avi is a BACHHA BHAINS BUDDHI LOL n Rv itni raat ko kissi ke ghar aate hai kya n brought only one gift ..........bada kanjus hai AngryLOL 
Thanx for the update..Avi looked adorable smiling shyly when Arpi was singing...Blushing
Hey Jaz Big smile

Thanx for ur Awesome Updates ....They are always a delight to read.Big smile And Arpi's younger bro's name is Chiraag Embarrassed He's the funniest but these days Jagat is taking over him LOLLOL

It was nice to see Avi praising his wife ... Thank god they still remember they are hubby n wifee n need to get romantic at times OuchLOL Avi giving cute looks to Arpi while she ws singing ws delightful. He ws looking Wooow Day Dreaming

Hope things go well. From now i'l be watching the epis with my fingers crossed ConfusedOuch
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Jaz Big smile

Thanx for ur Awesome Updates ....They are always a delight to read.Big smile And Arpi's younger bro's name is Chiraag Embarrassed He's the funniest but these days Jagat is taking over him LOLLOL

It was nice to see Avi praising his wife ... Thank god they still remember they are hubby n wifee n need to get romantic at times OuchLOL Avi giving cute looks to Arpi while she ws singing ws delightful. He ws looking Wooow Day Dreaming

Hope things go well. From now i'l be watching the epis with my fingers crossed ConfusedOuch
He looked yummy yummy !!!Day Dreaming Ashish looks super good when he gives those shy smilesEmbarrassed
merci  jaz  for wonderful & funny  update!
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Jaz Big smile

He looked yummy yummy !!!Day Dreaming Ashish looks super good when he gives those shy smilesEmbarrassed

I hope those yummy shy smiles stay ... Arpi has made all arrangements to fade them off Ouch