Abhay & Angad : Two Faces of Love

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay &  Angad : Two Faces of Love

Hi there,

Good episode overall . I loved Angad, Abhay-Piya, Misha and even Shankar's twist was cool.

Can I start off with Angad please?

Today , in the questionnaire  round, I just loved what Angad said about love and being in a relationship. Yes, he knew Ruhi's favourite colour, perfume blah blah but she didn't. All of Ruhi's answers were wrong – she knows nothing about Angad's material tastes. Did that hurt Angad? No. He was just a tad disappointed and embarrassed as it was in front of everyone that Ruhi had apparently failed as a 'good girlfriend' who knew almost nothing about Angad. But what Angad said to make Ruhi feel better and what his definition of being in love is just  melted my heart. Do they make guys like Angad anymore who are actually such adorable strawberry cheesecakes on legs? Out went the goofy and cute Angad and we saw a wise man take over as he won Ruhi all over again with his big heart , his selfless love and his unconditional commitment to his Phoebe like girlfriend. He said and rightly so that it doesn't matter whether you know your beloved's favourite colour or not – these questionnaires are not the rock that you are going to test the shine of your love on. Love is not tested or measured  by how well your partner knows your books and perfumes. It's depth runs in the togetherness you share and how  well you understand each-other. Ruhi and him have just gotten into a relationship and she is only beginning to know him – why should he feel offended just because she can't differentiate between his pinks and reds. She loves him, he loves her , they do crazy things together and above all they are happy with each-other.  And Ruhi glowed…..

Didn't  Angad just take away your heart with that? His love for Ruhi is as simple as porridge at breakfast and as innocent and pure as a water stream running iin the mountains. You look at the two of them and you can just hear it in the background….." Grow old with me. The best is yet to be." I love both of them because their love story is so simple, virginal and they both so endearing.

That's Angad's love – innocent, unconditional, committed. And if Tracker ever looks at another man, I hope a brick falls on her head. Angad is truly one in a million.

Now, having showered all the sweetness on my  cheesecake and this bubblegum love story , how about dissecting Abhay . The other face of love , hmmm?

Today , on one side, we had Angad , the innocent , the virginal , the committed and on the other hand , we had Abhay , the intense , the dense , yet the committed. Quite a heartbreaker, isn't he? But then, that  is Abhay. You can only judge him, guess about him but creatives are very stingy in letting you know how he functions inside and they are too possessive about his heart to let you in and see what Abhay is deep down. Ever since Abhay decided that he is going to keep Piya out of the love abyss , the comfort level may have increased as friends but he guards his jheart and protects Piya's heart with the walls of frigid ignorance and rejection. He knows that Piya forgets their agreement  and her senses the moment he is within inches of her.That she get swayed in their couple moments and he knows that  signature starry eyed look and that beautiful smile that takes over her face when she glows in his love. And Abhay's radar , his alarm bells go ringing. Even when Piya lies to him that she is in sync with reality of their relationship, he doesn't believe her. He no longer dares to go soft on her, look at her tenderly because he fears that the moment he does that , he draws Piya back into the whirpool that he wants to throw her out of. Abhay is ON GUARD and that is that. He is sticking to his resolve of not uniting the undead and the living…..

I loved the surprised expression on Abhay's face when Piya knew his favourite book. That was cute. So, that is what the dude reads in the library, hmmmmm?

So, you read chemistry , you read passion when Abhay-Piya dance as the valentine couple , but you read emotion on Piya's face only – happy, smiling , besotted and glowing. On the other hand, on Abhay's face , there was just disturbance because he can see Piya running deeper into him instead of receding away. It is not that he gets some sort of sadistic high out of being mean to Piya. He is just trying his best to save her from a lifetime of misery and a tragic forbidden love. If only he understood that at the most he can train and condition Piya's mind , he cannot hold the horses of her heart.

Piya still lives in the hope of having Abhay open his heart and arms to her , doesn't she? She still believes deep down that love conquers all. So, when Abhay mouths those beautiful lines for a proposal to Mishoo who is going delirious in her feelings for Shaw, she sees the Abhay that she wants to see. Pleasant , kind , loving and a believer of power of love. So, she kicks out all the terms and conditions of the agreement , forgets all the sense that Abhay has knocked into her head and goes running behind Abhay with that hopeful glowing face and asks him if what he told Misha was true? Love truly conquers all? Abhay just stops and looks at her starry eyes – he wants to tell her that her love for him is real and powerful enough to unhinge his non-existent soul but for her sake , he cannot do this to her. So, once again , Abhay breaks her heart – third time in 24 hours- tells her harshly that love is synonymous with tragedy and there is nothing for her here except an abyss  and enveloping darkness. Abhay-Piya are just a good story , screenplay – there is nothing real in it!

Once again he walks away from her, breaking her heart . Abhay is helpless with his resolve and Piya is helpless with her heart.

Piya needs to meet Elena, seriously. Stefan was giving Elena the same crap at certain points in their story but Elena , betting her life on the irreversibility of her true love for Stefan GOT him. Stefan's walls came crumbling down and they still do because Elena's love for him is that powerful that it is almost like a weapon in motion. And to be honest, we need a little of that stubborn and proactive Elena in Piya. Abhay is not going to budge on his own – you need to MOVE him.

P.S- Shankar is a professor , hmmm? Sounds cool. I like his understated calm personality. Sid-Pancchi were a WASTE today. And Mr./Miss. Dialogue Writer- the book is "WUTHERING HEIGHTS" and not "WITHERING HEIGHTS". Emily Bronte would kill you and Vivian!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you're the bestt writer, thiss whatt CAN i say to you 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aisho! You beat me to the first place today 😭 🤣
Anyhow, Res! Don't expect anything sensible from me today either😆 😆

-Edited-

Angad is soooo cuteilicious! He's like the IDEAL guy, you know!! I agree when is says that love is much more than knowing about favourite flowers and favourite perfumes. I love the way he stood up for Ruhi. As far as Ruhi goes, firsty, why don't I feel like calling her 'Tracker' nowadays?😛 Coming back to the show, well, so what if she didn't know certain things about Angad? What she did for him is much more important! I mean, she, too, saved him a lot of embarrassment the other day at the auction, right?? That's what matters and Angad knows that. The entire forum agrees that he's not as dumb as he's been portrayed so far and with each episode I'm liking him even more!
Coming to Abhay, I have to start with the expression on his face when Pia was right about his favourite book!! I hope Aisho gets a cap on that, I swear I'll save it on my lappy and stare at the the entire day🤣 🤣 He was literally, like, 'W*H, how did that happen?"🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh btw, I seriously thought Pia's favourite colour is yellow. I'm surprised it's purple! Anyhow, my favourite colour is purple, too, so will Abhay fall in love with me as well?😳 😆 
And am I the only one who found Pia cute when she was staring at Abhay??😍 Like she made me realise that she is, at the end of the day a teenager who gives dreamy eyes to the man she loves😃 Even a blind person can make out how crazy she is over Abhay when she has that "I'm head over heels in love with Abhay"  look on her face. And Abhay? Abhay has to, once again, be rude to make her realise that even dreaming about them being together is forbidden, they're that impossible🥺 I've always said that Pia, herself doesn't realise the strength of her feelings for Abhay, but I have to confess I'm amazed that Abhay realises this, too. Maybe I shouldn't be because her feelings are after all for him, he is bound to notice that and ya, it's disturbing him. He's falling weak in front of her. He's trying to make her see logic and think sensibly and Pia is refusing to do so. I don't blame Abhay for not believing that Pia understands that their relationship is only a facade for the world, it's only to protect her. Abhay has started using his mind when it comes to Pia because he knows that the moment he listens to his heart (never mind that he doesn't have one), he will lose in front of Pia's feelings and give in to his own feelings. It has happened before and that has given Pia a kind of motivation to hope for more. He can't let it happen again. But Pia has entered his world now and there's no turning back. Pia will fall into it deeper and Abhay is trying to prevent the inevitable, only praying that Pia's feelings are not irrevocable as they seem. Does he realise that she's come too far into this? Maybe, maybe not, but he's just trying to send her back to where she came from. Like that'll happen😃 😃 😃
Shankar is a professor?? I'm seriously hoping that the article is false about he being Misha's love interest🤔 But I love anyone who takes T's case so ya, I liked him today😆 😆
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Poco , I have been silient reader of your post . I look forward for your post after seeing episode . You bring more depth for the character & story .
Thanks once again
It was good to hear abhay saying about love to misha , but at same time he made piya hurt . I understand the reason behind but I  wish piya could really become proactive as she was earlier .
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Aisho..

you're the bestt writer, thiss whatt CAN i say to you 

And i can only say 'thank you'. 😃...i am glad that you liked the post.😳
theaisha thumbnail
^SORRY neetu, I'll not come here n comment again ;/
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i ws soo waitng 4 ur post. .superb analysis 👍🏼 shankar is a profesor 😲
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

And i can only say 'thank you'. 😃...i am glad that you liked the post.😳

^I read always WHAT you type, The way u type everything about the epis TOO CLEARLY 😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Thanks Poco , I have been silient reader of your post . I look forward for your post after seeing episode . You bring more depth for the character & story .

Thanks once again
It was good to hear abhay saying about love to misha , but at same time he made piya hurt . I understand the reason behind but I  wish piya could really become proactive as she was earlier .

Thank you. 😃......Abhay has a soft side and we all know of his soft corner for Misha. He had no reason to be rude to her , so he wasn't and told her how she should approach Shaw. Abhayendra still lives in him and Abhayendra was a lover.

Getting all moony and starry eyed is not going to bring Abhay to Piya. She needs to either get PROACTIVE or just forget all about Abhay. 😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

i ws soo waitng 4 ur post. .superb analysis 👍🏼 shankar is a profesor 😲

Yeah Shankar is a professor and he band bajaaoed of T so coolly. 😆😆😆😆😆