Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asavari01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when donating blood certain criteria have to be met......one being the donar shud be in good health........the people in the hospital must have been mostly patients......how can they give blood.....secondly the blood is tested before the patient receives it....this is age of HIV, Hepatitus etc.........
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aree chill pill yaaro think abt bechara dev ,if they wud get blood that easily wht abt him and his pashchatap ki aag ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he  made ab- blood vanished after all pati kiska tha ya hai ðŸ˜†
ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there were a few bloopers....but i have seen a similar kind of situation...and yes we had to go from hostipal to hospital to search for the a right donour.....it was shown a bit dramatically but was not totally unrealistic....

SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't luk 4 logic in Geet. Just stay back & njoy. Sorry cry.
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManneetFAN

there were a few bloopers....but i have seen a similar kind of situation...and yes we had to go from hostipal to hospital to search for the a right donour.....it was shown a bit dramatically but was not totally unrealistic....

for routine transfusion hospital ask for a donor.but in critical condition they will use their bank&later ask for the donor.the same group is not available they will use O-ve which  can  transfuse any group safely.hospitals are so strict  for the replacement  because of anticipating critical cases.

Here  the great MSK is met with accident &no blood available??????they can give a flash news for requesting blood.even they wants to give Dev's blood only no problem they can give the news & let Dev come to know.  pls CVS don't  be so  careless towards the audience.

hats off  to DD.
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
why u people always analyse every scene of the show it is a fiction show & to make it melodramatic the makers choose the Dillogical way not the logical way to make the scene emotional so why to always make a big noticable issue out of an emotional scene.....yes ofcourse i agree that makers should treat the show with a little more logical term but still i stick to my opinion.... itna kyun logically sochna for a fictitious show you could expect it if it was realistic show... or based on some real life incident...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Recently a friend's father underwent a bypass surgery and we had to literally sit on the phone and contact all the people we knew and thanks to mobile phone technology and sms's it became easier to reach out to the city in a kind of each person reaches whoever they know. but all that required people and friends and my friend could not actually do anything by herself. The hospital only says contact the red cross and if red cross doesn't have, then what do you do. So sitting in a hospital in the middle of nowhere, it did not seem impossible to have such a situation.

And catching random people and asking is also not implausible. When undergoing trauma and things seem beyond your control and there is no other option, each person does what comes to their mind at that point. Catching random people and asking atleast feels as if you are doing something instead of just waiting for something that may or may not be happening.

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Ignoring the Hospital accomodations Blooper..I actually thot the scene was touching bcoz its Geet, she is doing anything to save her love's life whether it means begging every person in tht hospital for blood...Even tho it looked OTT, the scene can be related to helpless gals struggling to save a loved one's lifee....

Exactly... I guess thats what they wanted to show... Her helplessness and her resolve to do anything to save her love. Agreed it was a little unrealistic but beleive me Drashti's performance made that touching!!! 😊 You could feel Geet's pain and for that hats off to DD.. Princess rocks 😊