Posted: 13 years ago
* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

1 ~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)πŸ˜•
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGEπŸ˜”
3 ~ OOKAY😊
4 ~ GOODπŸ‘πŸΌ
5 ~ VERY.GOODπŸ˜ƒ
6 ~ EXCELLENTπŸ‘πŸ‘

Note:Guys, Vote here and also Post ur comments,thats what u think about the episode.....Silent members,Plz break ur silence and say somethng if u relly like the show⭐️

I HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE THE POLL.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would have given 3 but I am giving it 4one extra mark for Damodar+Patil scene πŸ˜† that scene was just too good 'naam nahi poch payaaa' πŸ˜† ' Patil sahab FIR nahi likh paye! app ka to tension k marey haath mai hee pen toot gaya hoga' πŸ€£ becharaa patil πŸ˜†

aurrr ajj itney Ads. kis khushiii mai aarahe they πŸ˜‘
Edited by angelbuffy - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
6 from my side!! i loved it..
Hameer to Uttara - agar mujhe kuchh ho jaye toh plz shaadi mat karna!! LOLzzz!!!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ˜†
Cant wait for tomorrow now!!! 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW, peoples are voting the episode at less rank...when i am going to give it 6πŸ˜ƒ......Always i critisize the episode.πŸ€” if i feel.....Well i like the episode,anglebuffy,deshmukh dailogus towards Patel was rel funny and enjoyable....thats correct....And Charu yah, that dialogue that u mentioned was also so gud.😊...I think YRF is going to make hameer and uttara jodi....Cute couple...πŸ˜ƒ.. thats y they are giving importance too much...
All other cast was not in the form but, i hope they will come in action in tomorrow episodes. 

I want to be clear one thing, can anybody tell me why hameer said that to gidnapper,when he was on the highway in the car that thats my number, because if gidnapper dont hve his number then how can he make a call to him...????????????
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

I want to be clear one thing, can anybody tell me why hameer said that to gidnapper,when he was on the highway in the car that thats my number, because if gidnapper dont hve his number then how can he make a call to him...????????????

I think that was a blooper πŸ˜† and if it wasnt thn seriously I didnt get that part either, how come kidnapper got hameer's number?

and secondly, If they really want to pair Uttara with anyone thn it has to be Mohit, they look really good together, and Hameer with Dilnaaz  πŸ˜Ž OR Uttara with Deshmukh πŸ€£ Ok that is one Stupid thought please dont kill me πŸ˜›

And the reason I gave it 4 is, I only saw Mohit, dilnaaz, ayush in 2scenes. I want to see moreee involvement of Mohit in cases. episode was kinda slow today, and too much advertisements b/w the show πŸ₯±

Damodar was just too good, and Patil too πŸ‘
neeme thumbnail
@angelbuffy  first i was thinking, that Mohit and uttara is a couple...well, at a time i also fell that Ayush and uttara may be going to make a couple..........

I dont knw about the advertisment, because i watch it on utube...So, ifeel relly relax while watchng it....Yah,hameer role was more than then all others, and allother are for some time..but it was script demand, story is not complete yet...it will be complete tom.where all team will search for criminal to get back the girl and to feel relax to hameer.So u can caught all of them in action tommorrow...........

But,i dont understand that still,how can gidnapper make a call to hameer if he dont have his number..?????????first i was thnking that he has phone of that father(gidnap girl father,dont remmber his name),as gidnapper was said to him, that come with the same car and number....then how can hameer said him "thats my number".....?????So confusing???
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neeme - LOL!! I was thinking da same at that time!! That was a blooper only!!! πŸ˜† 'bade bade desho mein, aesi chhoti chhoti batein hoti rehti hai" LOLzz!! πŸ˜† 
I too was shocked seeing a blooper in a YRF show!! πŸ˜² but otherwise i loved da whole plot n da treatment so didnt pay much attention to it... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
5 from me this time... Oops meant to press 5 but accidently pressed 6
I liked the episode but expectations are high... I mean we all have seen these kidnapping issues on some other shows.. Of course KS has their unique way to show it but still the episode couldve been a lot better.
It was filled with Hameer-Uttara.... We barely saw other KSs and the cops...
I liked the scene between Deshmukh-Patil

Overall it was good but couldve been better
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
@charu...thats the thing na..we guys are not expecting these kinds of mistakes from YRF...
@vidya, hopefully in today's episode  all cast comes in action as u want...