pyar ki ye kaisi kahani????????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
we love both abhay nd piya nd want them together soon..but fate has made them different...... abhay realizes it....he knows that piya is like a candle nd he is a storm....poor abhay..!!..he always has to say or do something that breakes piya's heart.....but what he does..what he says..is not wrong naa.... after watching that cut on piya's neck..he lost his control.....its impossible for a human nd a vampire to live together......abhay is not ordinary..how will she adjust with him??????..

but we all want this adjustment.....only god/(ekta) knows..how it will happen......... i just want to wish "all the best" to poor lovers....destiny has chosen u for each other..thats why love blossoms b/w u in the presence of ur differences......so carry on with ur"PYAR KI KAHANI"...........😊
nice post........  nw more thn anythng i believe in wat tht tea stall walay baba ji says every time 'destiny will rewrite their luv story although they have chosen to go their separate ways' 😊
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nice post........  nw more thn anythng i believe in wat tht tea stall walay baba ji says every time 'destiny will rewrite their luv story although they have chosen to go their separate ways' 😊

i agree..destiny is more stronger than ny other difficulty coming in the way of them....