Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir Ali is waiting for the right role-TOI

niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aamir Ali is waiting for the right role

Last seen in Bhaskar Bharti, Aamir Ali seems to have gone off the radar, but he is now waiting to come back.

"My first love is and will always be acting and I'm going to be back soon," says Aamir. And like filmstar Aamir Khan, this Aamir is also a perfectionist and likes to do one thing at a time. "I always do what I believe in. Every time, before signing any new show,

I trouble my mother and Sanjeeda discussing the project round the clock. I want to be a part of quality projects. I wouldn't die to do any role, but would rather wait and take up something that's promising enough," he says. Does he feel the heat after the sudden inflow of the new faces in the industry? "Roping in news faces is mostly to do with the affordability factor.

A production house that can afford me will sign me on, as they are aware that with the seasoned actors comes along their goodwill and popularity with the viewers. But at the end, nobody can guarantee success as content is always the king," he says. Point taken.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters