Deepika & Big B on the the sets of Aarakshan - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

^ Meenzy: Nah. Hindi movies are not that tough to grasp. πŸ˜†

you kidding me.. i am still wondering what in the world was Rang De Basanti about..πŸ˜†
Poorbi..Deepika's on screen name...probably playing a bangla girl,or her name would have been Purvi.

Tanvi Azmi and Bachchan is a fresh pair. I'm bored of seeing him with Hema, Rakhee and the likes. Tanvi is a good actor.

Doesn't Tanvi look a plumper older relative of Deepika..the facial features look vaguely similar..
Originally posted by Meena1

you kidding me.. i am still wondering what in the world was Rang De Basanti about..πŸ˜†

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra movies ke baare mein kuch mat kehna. --Fangirl mode-- πŸ˜†

Oye Punjaban! You have heard of Bhagat Singh, right?

Rang De Basanti drew parallels between Bhagat Singh's era (freedom struggle) and today's youth (struggle in this corruption era). Siddharth's character was a reflection of Bhagat Singh and Aamir's was Chandrasekhar Azad. Other characters 3 were Rajguru, Ashfaqulla Khan, and Ram Prasad Bismil.

Jha's (Aarakshan's director) movies deal with current issues and corruption in today's India. Aarakshan (Reservation) is about caste/religion based reservation in India and the effects of Mandal commission implementation. Many Upper caste youth committed suicide when it was implemented and many in UP started their own extortion gang because most Upper caste youth went into civil services on merit but that didn't happen after seat were reserved for backward communities. I think the movie has controversial elements.  
wow she must be so excited to have screen space with AB I know I would πŸ˜ƒ
Amitji looks like he is going to give another tremendous performance in this one! The man totally still Rocks!
Deepika looks great! Actually she does look like she could be AB's daughter, can't wait for this one!

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra movies ke baare mein kuch mat kehna. --Fangirl mode-- πŸ˜†

Oye Punjaban! You have heard of Bhagat Singh, right?

Rang De Basanti drew parallels between Bhagat Singh's era (freedom struggle) and today's youth (struggle in this corruption era). Siddharth's character was a reflection of Bhagat Singh and Aamir's was Chandrasekhar Azad. Other characters 3 were Rajguru, Ashfaqulla Khan, and Ram Prasad Bismil.

Jha's (Aarakshan's director) movies deal with current issues and corruption in today's India. Aarakshan (Reservation) is about caste/religion based reservation in India and the effects of Mandal commission implementation. Many Upper caste youth committed suicide when it was implemented and many in UP started their own extortion gang because most Upper caste youth went into civil services on merit but that didn't happen after seat were reserved for backward communities. I think the movie has controversial elements.  

I know who Bhagat Singh is.. but the movie was really skewed..πŸ˜†

this Aara movie sounds like Affirmative Action..

Aww thanks Sheee it is better to keep the pics into one threadπŸ˜ƒ
New still!
Wow!

Do you guys see saif in the background? Ooo the drama!