Gunahon Ka Devta

Trouble in Avdesh-Arpita's marriage? - Page 9

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well said mauve

i get u r new to the forum

welcome

see as per articles and promo the reactions r like this

but cvs r known to change tracks

and if as u say they want to show through all this  avita love shines and comes out triumphant toh lets see that

we had that bahuji track also earlier but it turned out her dream
so her part secret is out why she detests arpita

there is more to come out of it.

what if  rv takes her home and tells her all secrets of bahuji

and avdesh is currently bhainsbuddhi

bt how the track turns if arpi comes to know of bahuji secrets

lets see then

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mauve

why does everyone seem to hv lost faith in arpi
Her inner strength ,beliefs, innocence ,beauty hv always shone through . I am so sure even if she goes to Rv it will be only to rebuke him ,give him a nice big fat lecture &then come back .(i do hope so).
(but where will that leave shikha??)
avita will land up in trouble either way ..if no marriage arpita will be blamed or .. it may be insinuated to avi that she has done sumthng wrong
I am for one looking forward to this track(only if arpi refuses)it opens up so many possibilities
What will be bhaujis role in all this? Will she degrade herself further ?will lalsingh cum back in the middle of all this? what about simple & Mc rai ? Simple is very smart, is there more to it tht she is at the haveli at this very moment ? Wht will Rv do if arpi refuses?can Rv ever ever redeem himself,considering he was positive in the beginning ? will av leave Rv after this ? the list can go on
As for avitas pain ,we hv already seen a birds eye view of what happens when their trust & luv in each other is shaken up ..... Their first day post marriage when arpi refused to support av in his quest for lalsingh ,called him a murderer , their anger ,their pain , avi drunk ,their making up .....such powerful scenes, so well portrayed by the actors
When they as well as we learned that despite their different backgrounds ,education ,lifestyles,priorities ,thinkings, external influences(bhauji),finallyyyyy luv overpowers all.    If the makers play it well they can hook even more viewers .till then lets enjoy the show, first see the episodes &then vent our spleen .

Thatz very well written..Whatz ur name???
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi girls, I'm with everyone who wishing the track to be a nightmare. Maybe Avi and Bhauji start doubting Arpi because she is acting strange and keeps disappearing. Today's epi was so sweet and I hate to see it get destroyed but stupid RV. Hopefully, Arpi finds out Bhauji's true face and this track is a cruel joke. The CV's have always changed their articles, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Avi will be more pissed now that Arpi refused being romantic with him and went off to RV's. Screw RV and his disgusting being. How did he get her phone number in the first place?