why panchi is doing this job????!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I don't why she is doing the job cos I know her mom and dad ain't poor but I sure do know that I loving Sid and Panchi.

my god there is never boring moment with them two and I love it.

they give me what I look for in shows.

CVs please more Sid and Panchi scene

Bingo!! I have been thinking about the same thing.  She can very well afford to leave the job so it could be a matter of personal challenge although I do not see what the challenge here is - maintainig Sid's black dairy or picking up his clothes!
I  think she is trying to forget Danish this wayπŸ˜†
simple Panchi ko pocket money nahi milti thats why she is bearing Sid.......
Originally posted by ffkhan

(replied behalf of the topicmaker)

as u r getting time to comment here.πŸ˜›

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...TUMNE MERE BE HALF BOLA!!!!!!😊
u know wat.........the same was coming in my mind..n i was about to make a post on it...... why she is doing that job with that person whom she dsnt like.....n i think till now..in the way he is being shown..he is cheap..nd panchi shud leave that job......
even i m thinking the same
Originally posted by -sim-

Panchi is a girl who take challenges & she take Sid as a challenge πŸ˜‰

Also they r living in Dehradun they dont have many option for jods like Delhi & Mumbai people have,,,so she is continueing this Job coz she can get out of DanishπŸ˜†

pachi luvvs being challengd but just see the way sid flirts wid all gals.....i mean he is utterly disgusting........... and the worst of all panchi does show those abnormal symtoms of caring for him sometimes.... i dunno y but d more i see him m more confident he is vampire.........