•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Case 1. From Panna's POV

If Raunak comes home tomorrow, should she accept him or will she accept him. Even if she does, will she be able to emotionally connect with him 100%. Will she be able to trust the one who betrayed her.

Case 2. From Raunak's POV

Since Raunak left home because of cowardice, will he be able to gather the courage to ever meet the eyes of his wife, his mother & his father no matter how successful & rich he becomes. Will he believe that his family will accept him. Forget that, will he be successful in life ever with the kind of courage he showed by leaving home.

Hey welcome first of all to our Forum.......πŸ˜ƒ

And ur Questions are really Good........Will answer them laterπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by NilayB

Case 1. From Panna's POV

If Raunak comes home tomorrow, should she accept him or will she accept him. Even if she does, will she be able to emotionally connect with him 100%. Will she be able to trust the one who betrayed her.

Case 2. From Raunak's POV

Since Raunak left home because of cowardice, will he be able to gather the courage to ever meet the eyes of his wife, his mother & his father no matter how successful & rich he becomes. Will he believe that his family will accept him. Forget that, will he be successful in life ever with the kind of courage he showed by leaving home.

i'm sure Panna will accept him and i think she should accept him. but she must teach him some lessons. he must know the value of being with the family.  for that first of all panna's MIL must learn some lesson. actually i don't think Ronak has betrayed her. he was going through  emotional and financial crisis. if panna's MIL becomes normal RONAK'S problems can also be solved.

and i really don't knoiw the answer for ur second question....πŸ˜†