Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday how loveingly she smiled when Abhay gave his hand to her but when he said those words they piereced right through her heart it hurt a lot to see her in pain. Why did u do this Abhay???
Edited by janaki17789 - 13 years ago
he does it for pia.....
such a complicated person abhay is......

Originally posted by luv07prida

he does it for pia.....

such a complicated person abhay is......

Whatever?   I feel stabbed on my heart!!!!!!

Edited by janaki17789 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by janaki17789

Whatever? I feel stabbed on my heart!!!!!!

[/QUOTE

ya i know dear...but v can just hope tht dey get together soonπŸ˜ƒ
yea, i know he has his justified reasons. but he could at least pretend on Valentines day:(...however i am sure Piya will eventually not take it at heart. and he will also start to give in soon enough.
even i was feeling bad for her
I know it was his concern but it was a stab
no comments......πŸ˜†
i have answered a lot on such questions..so i think i ll remain quiet this time😊...i ll just wait for ekta mata to unite abhiya
i thnk only abhay can ans this Q cuz i'm totaly exhaustd by keepng a track of his sadu no. 1 actions...... nd i thnk piya shuld also start sayng panchi's fav dialogue 'kahan phans gayi piya' πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

i thnk only abhay can ans this Q cuz i'm totaly exhaustd by keepng a track of his sadu no. 1 actions...... nd i thnk piya shuld also start sayng panchi's fav dialogue 'kahan phans gayi piya' πŸ˜†
I totally agree with u. Only Abhay can tell us why he behaved like that. If they can be fake couple why not let Piya smile at least...why not pretend to enjoy???