•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! What a start! I just adore little Dev and Rads! How cute and how sweet! Ok, am overusing the exclamation mark, but hey, I want to!!!

Well, looks like the CVs have been reading some of our FFs and mixed it all up! I can see glimpses of the "Raj Prohit" position description provided in my Fan Fiction- mutts and ashrams demanding who the next RP is?!! LOL! 

Cannot wait to see dev being named as the next RP and Maheshwari going ballistic. I would love to see moko Amma, tut tut, AmBa being there as an "advisor" to Dev.

I think Dev has been adopted by dada ji as his parents died. They must have been a "distant relation" or a "wafadaar sevak" (trustworthy servant) who entrusted the welfare of their son to kind dada ji. 

The roles are reversed- Dev is the "adopted kid" in CB 2 and Rads continues to be the Cinderella in her "home" and the "shoe" is soon to be fitted...

nap I think here they will not say Dev as raj puroith may be....but Dev will be the next Raj purohith for sure.....
Dev destined to be the Raj purohith....

I think Dev must be  the son of the 3rd son in the porihith family 😕 Anyway dev will be the next PR

yeah, there is no doubt that Dev will be picked by Dada ji to be the next RP gaining the ire and hatred of everyone else in the family. So far ,of the 3 sons that dada ji spoke of 2 are accounted for- one bahu is a widow and the other is the terrible Maheshwari married to the "singer" son (another idea picked from my FF?!!)  One died along with his wife. 

I doubt that dev is a real grandson, because the other kids keep taunting him as servant's son and demanding that he call them "chote maalik" (little master) and not bhaiya (brother). All the more they will try their best to get rid of Dev.

Originally posted by suwin

I think Dev must be  the son of the 3rd son in the porihith family 😕 Anyway dev will be the next PR

suwin These r my exact thoughts after watching the 3rd episode. Dadaji was about to say 
" Dev bhi to mera Pota...(a sudden silence and then hesitation) jaisa hi hai".

Then later on Dadaji mentioning to AMBA -- "I had 3 sons, of which 2 r snatched from me by the nature." 

I
Originally posted by suwin

i also thought the same..
dev is a real son of raj purohits family for sure then let 's see what will happen in the cb & more drama
Dev belongs to the purohit family, but the relaion is a secret known only to dadaji n daima. dadaji stumbled on mera pota.. then he said mere pote jaisa. when he was scolding virat for pushing dev.

yes they have started really well, and i am loving it...........
I also Dev will the real son of the Purohits.I thnk this will be disclosed when Radhika will enter the scene.